DX » Community » Reviews » KICCY A6 Water Resistant Bluetooth Smart Watch Phone w/ 1.54", FM for Android and iOS - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarcarepro on 12/23/2013

In the last review I have described the very first impressions. In particular, has noted, that did not understand while with function of radio FM. And so, radio works! It is class works! Very pure sound! There Is an autosearch of radio channels and manual search. There is a possibility of thin adjustment. It is possible to disconnect to set and to listen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarcarepro on 12/16/2013

Recently I received this gadget. What I can tell? I am very happy. Stylishly, beautifully, and, main thing, functionally! I can't adjust radio FM yet. But, I think, I will deal with it. That the wife didn't envy me, I will buy same to her. The blessing, choice good. I think to buy still styluse and headphones Bluetooth 3.0. And my heart will calm down ... Read more

So my parcel looked. These its contents And here hours so look! I Want Russian Radio - I listen it! I want Radio the Europe Plus - I listen this one!  Poor quality watch phone 1  Poor quality watch phone 2
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections