I paid almost a third of the price compared to Danish stores and the picture quality on my flatscreen has definately become better compared to the standard scart/composit connectivity. Can't really say there are any cons as it works perfectly and does what it is supposed to. What else is there to say - I'm truly happy I ordered this component cable ... Read more
This cable is an economical replacement for the original cable for the Wii. Wii Console comes standard only with AV cable, but the connection to the TV screen with a diagonal measurement greater (more than 32 inches) already delivers lower quality images. Component signal allows to show a significantly higher quality The material on this cable is of ... Read more
The cable is of very good quality.
The quality improvement of the graphics over the regular cable when you first plug it in is quite noticeable and adds a lot to the entertainment.
The graphics are not superb because the wii doesn't provide a lot of resolution, but this cable really makes a difference as it shows the images more clear. I didn't find ... Read more
- Cheaper than Nintendo Official cable.
- Good visualization in a LCD TV, better than AV Cable. No cons. It's like the original cable (same colour, same connections, ...) but cheaper than te orginal one. No Other Thoughts, it's only a cable. If you have a modern TV (LCD or LED) and it supports Video Component ports, this is an essential accessory for ... Read more
Cable works as expected. Getting a clear full 480p to my HDTV, no issues with the cables, it worked correctly immediately. No cons whatsoever. Everything works fine, except for one thing; in the darkness behind my TV it's hard to distinguish between green and blue. Not a problem with the cable, just with my eyes I guess. The cable connects cleanly and ... Read more
- Much improved display from the Wii
- Good cable length. Your Wii does not need to be close to the television set
- The cable is not too stiff - The various channels are clearly labeled
- The connector on the Wii side is well constructed and slides in easily Nothing major. The white color of the cable makes it very visible in my TV cabinet where everything ... Read more
extra quality for wii. hight definition for LCD hdtv.
La qualité de l'image est vraiment amélioré et en plus on conserve le HDMI la luminosité est bien meilleur avec ce câble. Sans être un vrai HD l'image a un rendu plus fluide ! -no- aucun soucis la qualité et la longueur du câble est très bonne . L'utilisation ... Read more
This product is solidly built, and a good length, I had no trouble connecting the Wii in one part of the A/V unit, up through to the TV. All connectors plug in snugly and fit well, not loosely as some cheap parts do. Video quality is good with no sign of loss or interference. Red audio and red video can be mistaken, but they do have a different colour ... Read more
- Cable has a good size (1.8m);
- The connectors are built with decent material;
- Image improved with its use. - None until now. I bought one of this cable and it came with a problematic audio connector. Sound wasn't stereo. I contacted the customer service and they sent another one to me, this time, perfect.
I noticed an improvement in image color,... Read more
In localstore cable cost around 19€, very cheap. Very Very Very Bad sound. I hear a little too much interference.. "BZZZzzz-Bzzzzz" acceptable video quality Video non di massima qualità ma considerando il costo irrisorio rispetto a quelli venduti nei negozi diciamo che e' accettabile, a patto di tenere il volume basso a circa il 15-30... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.