DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii - White (1.8M Length)
Customer’s impression:
excelent Hard to use calidad suprema Perfecto cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalinichenkos on 11/08/2015

Отличное качество. Думаю, ничем, не хуже оригинала. Покупкой доволен. работает прекрасно!

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byDiis45 on 10/04/2015

it works and everything, but the cords are hard to understand wich one you need to connect

Impression:Hard to use;

0 0 0

• posted byilanzagorta on 10/10/2014

Pros: Good quality, the 720 resolution is great for Wii Games. Cons: the shipping time was more than 7 days

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byrevocdvs on 08/19/2014

Pros: muy buen cable, bien acabado y de buena calidad, se nota realmente el salto en Wii Contra: quizá parece demasiado flexible, lo que me hace dudar del aislante interno. Lo recomiendo

Impression:Perfecto cable, calidad suprema;

0 0 0

• posted byNozavi on 05/01/2014

I paid almost a third of the price compared to Danish stores and the picture quality on my flatscreen has definately become better compared to the standard scart/composit connectivity. Can't really say there are any cons as it works perfectly and does what it is supposed to. What else is there to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypmihula on 01/07/2014

This cable is an economical replacement for the original cable for the Wii. Wii Console comes standard only with AV cable, but the connection to the TV screen with a diagonal measurement greater (more than 32 inches) already delivers lower quality images. Component signal allows to show a higher... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysignal99 on 11/15/2013

The cable is of very good quality. The quality improvement of the graphics over the regular cable when you first plug it in is quite noticeable and adds a lot to the entertainment. The graphics are not superb because the wii doesn't provide a lot of resolution, but this cable really makes a as it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTurbolinker on 07/18/2013

- Cheaper than Nintendo Official cable. - Good visualization in a LCD TV, better than AV Cable. No cons. It's like the original cable (same colour, same connections, ...) but cheaper than te orginal one. No Other Thoughts, it's only a cable. If you have a modern TV (LCD or LED) and it supports is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhappypc on 05/10/2013

Cable works as expected. Getting a clear full 480p to my HDTV, no issues with the cables, it worked correctly immediately. No cons whatsoever. Everything works fine, except for one thing; in the darkness behind my TV it's hard to distinguish between green and blue. Not a problem with the cable, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybentwy on 05/03/2013

- Much improved display from the Wii - Good cable length. Your Wii does not need to be close to the television set - The cable is not too stiff - The various channels are clearly labeled - The connector on the Wii side is well constructed and slides in easily Nothing major. The white color of the... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere