DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated S-Video S-AV Audio Cable for Wii (1.8M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeandip on 06/18/2012

Tested both S-Video and Composite video, and it works great (Which means the video looks great too). The product looks exactly as it does in the picture (Which means it really is Gold Plated too). It's not very long, but that was expected and not really a con for me. Took 21 days to arrive to my place ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoptix2000 on 10/27/2010

-Plugs in and works without a hitch -No ghosting and no noise in picture -Very nice looking white cord with colored plugs and presumably gold plated connectors -S-Video out -Combined cord looks clean and splits nicely. -A bit shorter than the original Wii cord -The plastic part that goes into the Wii ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySciamano on 02/11/2010

Nicely uilt, decent quality. Useful if you have an NTSC Wii. Probably better output than with the "classic" RCA cable, but I can't judge (read below) WARNING: Does not work on PAL Wii. This should be written in the description text of the item. It is probably useful if you have an NTSC Wii and don't ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections