DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated Component Video and Audio AV Cable for Wii - Grey (1.8M Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/12/2013

- It works as expected and it's very easy to connect due to color coded rca jacks. - The build quality seems to be solid and made from good materials. - The video quality is better especially at reproducing colors (due to being composite) comparing with the standard AV cable. - I could not find any cons.... Read more

the cable

0 0 0

• posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

This is a cheap cable compared to the "official" one. - The colouring on the cable ends make it easy to differentiate the video and audio connectors. i haven't seen much difference when compared to a simpler component cable, although it is slightly better then the original AV cable. The connectors ... Read more

0 0 0

• :-|
    posted byfs111 on 11/09/2010

It is gold plated, but i haven't seen much difference when compared to a simpler component cable, although it is slightly better then the original AV cable. The connectors are big and the rubber protecting the cable helps to preserve integrity. I have seen no difference by having a gold plated cable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodflash on 05/10/2010

If you're looking for a replacement to the expensive original cable, that's what you want. The console recognizes that you're using the cable when you go to the setup page, just like the original one. You can see the image difference on games that really use a higher resolution. You must keep your console ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedram on 03/30/2010

- This is a cheap cable compared to the "official" one. - The colouring on the cable ends make it easy to differentiate the video and audio connectors. The cable doesn't work very well. It doesn't even register a signal when connected to my projector. I tried it on a friend's HDTV and it did have a signal,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections