DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-purpose Mini Manual Air Pump with Valve Needles
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuploadmaster on 10/04/2013

This product is perfect, it's very easy to use, good quality and cheap. Actually in my country the price is almost the double of this product and with the same or poor quality. A little big but the important is what i already said in Pros, so easy to use and price, anyway i think the quality is good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidgrant on 07/30/2013

The pump works great. I've only used it to inflate small children's balls and such, so I'm not sure if it is any good at inflating large balls. I suspect it would be fine. The metal needle broke off its base. After looking at the two pieces it looks like it is a pretty low quality needle. It would be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynecho on 12/01/2011

This pump is made very solid, despite it looks very simple and cheap, it feels very good quality. It is huge so you will inflate your flat basketball in a second. I didn't try to inflate bike tire though. The needle attachment is also very well made, however it could be little longer if you ask me. It ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections