DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to 2-Port USB 2.0 Female + 1 Micro USB Female Charging HUB - Black
Customer’s impression:
Disappointed Works great Wow Good built quality разочарованный
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9444022 on 07/14/2015

chargng port not working so the purpose is waste. purchasing from india got more than a month to receive and after receipt gr8 disappontment.

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted byomar127 on 07/06/2015

envio rapodo!!, vendedor 100% recomendable

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bymargoza on 06/25/2015

Не поддерживает зарядку на Lenovo YOGA Tablet 2 и на Sony Xperia

Impression:разочарованный;

0 0 0

• posted by8819273 on 06/07/2015

- It operates as a hub with two inputs only (2 x USB Type A Female to Micro USB Male) - NOT CONNECTED Micro USB Female to Micro USB Male (charge) !!! - Erroneously linked to 2 x USB Type A Female to Micro USB Female

Incorrectly connected hub, charging broken

0 0 0

• posted byhkheartless on 06/04/2015

Using it with the ASUS VivoTab 8 (M81C), and I attach things like mouse, keyboard, usb sticks, pretty much all my USB devices to my tablet. Things to note, the power in this hub powers your USB devices connected to the hub not your tablet/main device. This hub works great for connecting USB to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjl91569 on 06/04/2015

Pros: USB Hub feature works correctly. Cons: Charging is non existent, and slightly poor build quality. The unit arrived as expected, in a bubble-wrapped China Post envelope. I opened the package and was greeted with the industry-standard poor English. ("for smartphone and table" in case you're I... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byQoolmaster on 05/06/2015

I tested the product with my note 2. I successfuly used a mpuse and a keyboard with the product. It is very convenient so i recommend this product to everyone.

1 1 0

• posted byssokada on 04/14/2015

It is cheap and has a good contruction quality, but at least mine does not charge my phone and tablet while connected to a charger. The Hub function works fine, but in my case is not worth. Tested with a Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola Moto X, HP Slate 7 and a generic Windows 8.1 None... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymodelro on 03/18/2015

well done, very useful for phone and tablets for good price.

Impression:Good built quality;

1 1 0

• posted bymochicas on 03/17/2015

This gadget + Waterproof 80-Key Keyboard Case Holder for 7" Tablet PC SKU: 243452 + $79 HP 7" Stream Tablet = $96 Win 8.x netbook

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere