DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to 2-Port USB 2.0 Female + 1 Micro USB Female Charging HUB - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works great Wow
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoggili on 11/20/2014

pro: Android Tablet keyboard and mouse acts like a tiny netbook. Awesome expierence. con: I'm not able to charge my freelander px2 tablet with this adapter, don't know if it is damaged vor incompatible with my Hardware. 'Pitty, this feature was the main reason to buy this item. Read more

Impression:Wow;

0 0 1

• posted bylaxtor on 09/23/2014

Tested with a Nexus 5 and a Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet. Works very well. I used 2 USB 3 Disks with this adapter. It worked as i imagined. You'll get the speed of an USB 2 device, which is okay for this price. Pros: Price! Use USB disks with your phone Two usb ports and charging at the same time Cons: Speed ... Read more

Impression:Works great;

0 0 0

• posted bytijgerd on 02/27/2014

- Good fit into the phones micro USB slot - Works great - Directly recognized by my phone (Galaxy S4) - Mouse and keyboard input works perfectly - The phone doesn't charge trough this cable, the external power supply just gives extra power to the connected USB-devices You'll get a great product for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaiquecarallo on 02/06/2014

Es muy práctico. Lo conecto a mi tablet y me permite conectar a él un ratón, un disco duro y además el cable para cargarlo. Funciona perfectamente y me lo reconoció al momento. Quizá la calidad de los materiales no son buenas, no tiene muy buena imagen. Apariencia de cutre.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections