DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Universal Anti-dust Plugs for Lenovo / HP / Dell / Acer / Asus Laptop - Black (13 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKandrix on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good material, there are alot of them (4x USB, HDMI, VGA, RJ45 = LAN port, one for SD card slot, 2x 3,5mm jack, 1x some (i think its firewire), 2x eSata (one thin long, one dick and shorter), they're not falling out and are covering all ports nice Cons:The VGA p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeshgloshe on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good to keep the dust away from your notebook or PC. Rubber-made caps. Good insulated package to keep the caps away from dust during the shipping. Cons:The shape of the caps is not the best. It doesn't fit 100% with the connectors, but they do it well enough Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrazilc1982 on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, good material, plugs fits perfectly in laptop holes, the laptop with plugs fitted seems like level higher computer Cons:The USB plugs remove holders coluld be little logner, because they are hard to remove. The item could be cheaper. OtherThoughts:There... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenz707 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It defends the laptop from dust particles, easy to use, come in a resealable package, have signs written on them what show for what plug they are meant for. Easy to put on and take off when not needed. Cons:Really can not think of any. OtherThoughts:My laptops a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadRinger on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, they fit flush in the slots and they have little tabs in case you need to remove them. Does make the laptop look nicer. Does a good job of keeping the dust out. Also fairly cheap! Cons:The plug for the vga slot falls out too easily but no oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddesantis79 on 03/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The plugs are cut perfectly. They fit completely flush into their designated ports, and have little rubber tabs for easy removal. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I purchased these plugs because my desktop PC sits on the floor, and I have a child who has a ten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Install easy on a laptop, and fits into all the little ports, keeps that dirt and dust out as intended. for $2.43 just buy it and who cares... Cons:I have a feeling that after a few weeks some will fall out and get lost. also they are so small I know I will lo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections