DX » Community » Reviews » ENKAY Universal Anti-dust Plugs for Lenovo / HP / Dell / Acer / Asus Laptop - Black (13 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Excelente
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWaruko on 11/13/2014

but the HDMI works fine, also because I never use it and so it stays perfectly there. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAMNAlves on 09/18/2014

basicamente tapa todas as entradas do teu portátil deixando livre de poeiras e outras impurezas, também o deixa livre de ferrugem. a borracha é de excelente qualidade contra: deveria ser mais bem apresentável a embalagem. tambem ha algumas peças em falta Read more

muito bom e muito util

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byKandrix on 06/17/2014

Good material, there are alot of them (4x USB, HDMI, VGA, RJ45 = LAN port, one for SD card slot, 2x 3,5mm jack, 1x some (i think its firewire), 2x eSata (one thin long, one dick and shorter), they're not falling out and are covering all ports nice The VGA plug could be a little bit higher - its hard ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeshgloshe on 05/26/2014

Good to keep the dust away from your notebook or PC. Rubber-made caps. Good insulated package to keep the caps away from dust during the shipping. The shape of the caps is not the best. It doesn't fit 100% with the connectors, but they do it well enough Good in general. It fits if you want to avoid your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklaudiof on 05/25/2014

Overall, all the protections provided work perfectly, are easy to install and remove. The rubber should be tougher, as my laptop bag is the envelope type, it is easy to place or remove the laptop from the bag protections may be removed by the friction between the suitcase and rubber. are of easy installation,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byp03ws on 05/21/2014

Many different connectors All the connectors fit perfectly 5 USB plugs, 1 RJ45, 2x 3.5mm for microphone and audio, 1x HDMI, 1xvga and 1xeSata (I guess) and some other connectors I don't know Would be nice if there was some kind of paper that shows what everything is. The product itself is great. What ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGhossler on 04/30/2014

I bought this for my girlfriend so i dont really know how it goes. But from what i saw the quality is good but for a few plastic plugs like this i would like to see the price drop a bit. Till now no complains from my girlfriend so im guessing its good use. As far as i know, there are no cons to this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrazilc1982 on 04/25/2014

Cheap, good material, plugs fits perfectly in laptop holes, the laptop with plugs fitted seems like level higher computer The USB plugs remove holders coluld be little logner, because they are hard to remove. The item could be cheaper. There are no other thougts, the item is well cut and fits perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHenz707 on 04/22/2014

It defends the laptop from dust particles, easy to use, come in a resealable package, have signs written on them what show for what plug they are meant for. Easy to put on and take off when not needed. Really can not think of any. My laptops audio out plug was somehow bigger that the plug, no idea how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeadRinger on 04/01/2014

Very easy to use, they fit flush in the slots and they have little tabs in case you need to remove them. Does make the laptop look nicer. Does a good job of keeping the dust out. Also fairly cheap! The plug for the vga slot falls out too easily but no other problems than that. I like them and they work ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections