DX » Community » Reviews » Traditional Handcrafted Bamboo Flute with Flute Diaphragm and Soft Pouch (G-Key)
Customer’s impression:
3 hermosa
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9461317 on 06/22/2015

hi. I have received my dizi flute in gkey and i'am really pleased with it. Especially as the diaphragm has been applied on the domo which makes it easier for me to learn and understand how to blow the flute. Thanks) I'm lookin forward to receive the last item of my order which is the bawu... Read more

Impression:3;

0 0 0

• posted by8652076 on 11/26/2014

hermosa flauta muy bonito instrumento aun no se tocarla bien pero seguire practicando tiene un sonido muy bello ademas de venir con forro exelente

Impression:hermosa;

0 0 0

• posted byjackmiles on 01/23/2014

Inexpensive, well constructed, fairly well tuned (easily tweaked w X-Acto blade). Tuneable. Loud. Full 2 octaves, maybe even 2 1/2 after some woodshedding? POORLY packaged: two out of the three flutes I ordered arrived damaged, but still fixable/playable (DX already sent me free Bamboo is prone a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byJoppy on 04/03/2011

- Works great (Once you get used to how to blow on it) - Has a nice sound - Comes with a bag / pouch - Comes with diaphragm - It can take quite a while to start getting sound out of it. - Didn't come with glue for the diaphragm, but that wasn't much of an issues, the diaphragm stayed in place the... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: