DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Track UV Protection Spy Sunglasses with Protective Case
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrash on 12/11/2013

They allow you to see behind yourself! They really do what it's said and they are very cheap too! Very good when walking around town to check if pretty girls are looking at you ;) The lens look fragile and they feel a bit tight on the head. I wouldn't suggest to wear them while biking just because they ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypBogey on 11/04/2013

The design of the glasses is very nice, and I like that the lenses are flat. They do what they advertise, I can really se behind me, but at a slight angle. For example, if I seat in the drivers seat, in a car, I can see the person on the righ back seat For the price they sell, I relly have no complaints.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHarroiz on 07/07/2013

-Great to see behind your head, having to move your head in a maximum of 30° -I own the glasses for more than a year and the material is almost as new. -You can ajust the glasses to fit your nose -Work perfectly in bright or dark environments -Beautiful glasses -If someone look inside your glasses ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGameroon on 04/27/2013

They look cool and are comfortable to wear. The side mirror thing works like a charm too. They are very fragile and therefore must be treated extremely carefully. But well, same goes with almost every sunglasses. The lenses are little bit too big for me but that's just a personal preference. I originally ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJewelleryjules on 01/20/2013

Excellent idea, perfect for people who like gadgets and its unlikely that they already have a pair or know about them. Strong, well made and very good buy. Looks like normal sunglasses; even when up close, so only the wearer knows they show two directions. Very masculine looking - although my sister ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymleodemaria on 12/10/2012

They are lightweight, really looks back! For those looking for a fun gadget is fine! I'm going to give because it's a beautiful gift, cheap and fun!! I recommend it but keep in mind that there are large, its main use seems not to be protected from the sun are ugly to me, I did not realize they were golden.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCptmushroom on 12/09/2012

The glasses look expensive and look like real Ray-Bans or something similar. It's pretty solid material so it won't break right away. You can really see what's behind you, it works! Everyone will want to try this out when they hear about your new glasses. You can't see that it's spying-glasses. You need ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydermaler on 09/29/2012

Good points, good sun protection. Pleasant look on his face. Build quality is very good. Superb carrying case. Bought them for cycling, used instead of mirrors))) Strong glare when the sun is shining from behind, very uncomfortable. After some time, erased mirror coating. A bit too small. If they were ... Read more

Protective Case

0 0 0

• posted byflavv on 12/15/2011

It works! I can see what and who are behind me while walking in the streets. once you get acostumed to it, its really cool. And it looks good just as a sunglass too After using it for a few hours, mostly at first, I got a bit dizzy and had a mild migraine... Use the protective case, because it´s ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMuumiJumala on 06/10/2011

+ They work just as they should, you really can see what's behind you by looking at the sides and still see forward normally + Build quality is ok, the glasses seem sturdy enough and the materials are fine + Very inexpensive + They look very nice! - The protective case isn't very practical. It closes ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections