DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Track UV Protection Spy Sunglasses with Protective Case
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGameroon on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They look cool and are comfortable to wear. The side mirror thing works like a charm too. Cons:They are very fragile and therefore must be treated extremely carefully. But well, same goes with almost every sunglasses. The lenses are little bit too big for me but that's ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJewelleryjules on 01/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent idea, perfect for people who like gadgets and its unlikely that they already have a pair or know about them. Strong, well made and very good buy. Looks like normal sunglasses; even when up close, so only the wearer knows they show two directions. Cons:Very mas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymleodemaria on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are lightweight, really looks back! For those looking for a fun gadget is fine! I'm going to give because it's a beautiful gift, cheap and fun!! I recommend it but keep in mind that there are large, its main use seems not to be protected from the sun Cons:a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCptmushroom on 12/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The glasses look expensive and look like real Ray-Bans or something similar. It's pretty solid material so it won't break right away. You can really see what's behind you, it works! Everyone will want to try this out when they hear about your new glasses. You can't see... Read more

0 1
  • posted bydermaler on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good points, good sun protection. Pleasant look on his face. Build quality is very good. Superb carrying case. Bought them for cycling, used instead of mirrors))) Cons:Strong glare when the sun is shining from behind, very uncomfortable. After some time, erased mirror c... Read more

Protective Case
    0 0
  • posted byflavv on 12/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works! I can see what and who are behind me while walking in the streets. once you get acostumed to it, its really cool. And it looks good just as a sunglass too Cons:After using it for a few hours, mostly at first, I got a bit dizzy and had a mild migraine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuumiJumala on 06/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ They work just as they should, you really can see what's behind you by looking at the sides and still see forward normally + Build quality is ok, the glasses seem sturdy enough and the materials are fine + Very inexpensive + They look very nice! Cons:- The protective... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAgonopolos on 06/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Feels nice You really can see behind you Does NOT look cheap(for this quality I would have to pay at least 3 times this price in local market) Cons:One screw fell of after a few months of use, get a screwdriver and put it back in, that should solve this for a while. Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTille on 02/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Overall quality is satisfied. -Rim glasses is much better than other glasses on dealextreme. - Glass is totaly plane. - It is no name, any symbols on this sunglasses. - Quality case. Cons:- To small glasses... I prefer big sunglasses, so, I would not wear it.((( Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKofTailanDi on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:If you like the style, those look pretty well. Like all the other sunglasses in their style category. Nice colors and build. The case is also good and can protect very good the sunglasses. Cons:At least in my pair, they pretty curved forward. Can't really explain it but i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections