DX » Community » Reviews » Convenient Tie-on Silicone Band for Bike Light (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysyuusuke on 09/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you ride your bike alot like myself, you find it's a hassle to take out your phone in and out to check for messages, change music, and etc. With this strap, I just put it on my handle bars and just not worry about it. It's pretty study mounting my Nexus 4 s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with lots of flashlights, durable material, not easy to brake. Nice thing, you can definitely buy it without any fear, cheap and useful. It is usefful, easy to mount. It is not heavy (it is important when you have a lot of devices on your bicycle or if y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykshyam on 06/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is my third re order of these silicon bands! Great for holding down a torchlight on a handle bar or other small items. They rarely break. Cons:Wish they had varying sized for various sized objects. Wish the color could be chosen. OtherThoughts:I keep a fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good at holding AA & AAA battery flashlights. Holds securely and doesn't move due to the sticky/grippy silicon. Will fit standard size bars and over size bars, and will also work on wing bars. Very cheap. Cons:I don’t see any real cons. Just may be in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is small, has nice colour (I have got green), soft (pleasure to touch it, it will never be broken – the rubber material is soft). It is useful, easy to mount. It is not heavy (it is important when you have a lot of devices on your bicycle). Cons:I don’t see a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhiteodua on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This rubber band, I easily got stronger small flashlight on the steering wheel and it weighs nothing. It does not take up space in your bag and it is very good. Cons:I want white and black sent :) OtherThoughts:This is not suitable for a modern phone, but grea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyilinnn on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good seems to be strong enough for me I have couple of this and this seems to have good quality it holds my torch light good enough quite sturdy for normaly riding it can be stretch for some larger items too for example like portable speaker easy to install and unintall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFullCommitment on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Silicone rubber is fairly durable, and will probably last 6 months - 1 year Price allows you to get several Convenient way to mount an inexpensive LED flashlight to your bar. Cons:The double wrap-around required to mount is simple and elegant, but not entirely intuitive... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipenuelas on 06/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good quality - Strong construction - Black color - Will not move once attached - Easy to use - It fells reliable if attached properly Cons:- Not really cons, just a few comments. - Too short for cell phone attachment on my bike, but you can easily use it for holding oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 02/29/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small, has nice colour (I have got green), soft (pleasure to touch it, it will never be broken – the rubber material is soft). It is useful, easy to mount. It is not heavy (it is important when you have a lot of devices on your bicycle). Cons:I don’t see... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections