DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Premium Precision Phone Disassembly Tool (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeoqueto on 07/06/2014

The set has been really great for me. It has proven itself useful many many times. Most of the tools are made from a decent quality plastic. The tools serve their purpose well, and by that I mean they're fantastic for opening phone cases and other electronic devices without the risk of damaging them. The guitar pick is a nice addition and it actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byole1965 on 12/24/2013

Now these are very useful to have around. They are easy to use in a variety of situations from phone disassembly to opening up little electronic devices. They come at a great price and I was even suprised to see that plastic parts can take on some strain. The quality is quite cheap - won't be using the screwdrivers to try to remove any screws that are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhrvoje20 on 08/15/2013

Now these are very useful to have around. They are easy to use in a variety of situations from phone disassembly to opening up little electronic devices. They come at a great price and I was even suprised to see that plastic parts can take on some strain. Don't expect superb quality, I got my screwdriver crooked and they do wear out. But I can still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFanadMan on 11/20/2012

Have bought a few of these kits and as a computer tech, find the case openers so useful for opening laptops and phones. And as a guitar player, another plectrum is always handy to have :D The quality is quite cheap - won't be using the screwdrivers to try to remove any screws that are anyway tight. And also, one of the parts wasn't what was ordered.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoleski on 08/25/2012

These are great tools for cell phone disassembling. A 7 piece set that would meet almost all needs for a cell phone hobbyist like me. Will disassemble almost any phone out there. Great for housing replacement jobs. The tools are brittle. Screwdrivers will last a long time if you don't torture them but the plastic pieces start to deform after 5-6 uses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaddo2209 on 12/07/2011

I've bought this scredriver set of these kits. it is now possible to get my samsung star s5230 opened. the plastic does not damage the side or internals of the phone. maybe a plastic parts could be harder especially on the ends. with these tool i easily change a touch screen on my samsung star s5230. the old one was so full of scrathes. so if you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanders67 on 06/07/2010

I've bought this scredriverset of these kits. it is now possible to get ipod classic and iphone small parts appart. the plastic does not kark or damage the side or internals of the phone, Before I had these I managed to mangle an use knives to open small things, But now I can open them with ease. easy to open ipod or iphione the only cons i have about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJase74656a on 02/17/2010

I've bought a few of these kits now and they are great for getting the almnost impossible ipod classic and iphone appart the plastic does not kark or damage the side or internals of the phone, Before I had these I managed to mangle an ipod classic, But now I can open them with ease, same goes for the ipohone and other mini handhelds. None really, they ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections