DX » Community » Reviews » MCE 01-0060049 Hollow-Out Steel Analog Full-Automatic Mechanical Watch - Golden
Customer’s impression:
OK Very nice Stylish Otimo produto Transparent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9654622 on 09/12/2015

Pros: Size - I have big wrists and I was worried that it wouldn't fit. Luckily it came with enough links and I even had to remove 2 of them. Functionality - Shows me the time and is quite accurate. It runs smooth and even. Looks - Looks great, a lot of positive remarks on it. Cons: Quality feel -... Read more

Impression:OK,Stylish,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bySupersoft on 08/27/2015

Cons: poor water resistant, I boutht golden colloered watch beacuse i didnt find in any other, you stand out a little in the crown :D mybe thats good for some for some not Otherwise you gotta love it :)

Impression:Transparent,mechanical,Good lookin;

0 0 0

• posted by8865035 on 08/20/2015

The watch is amazing and very light in weight. Looks are very good and so is the color.

Impression:Very nice;

1 0 1

• posted byValsamCruz on 06/27/2015

This piece is exceptionally good, the transparency of the back pack, the self winding property and the sheer class of luxury it brings on the wearer is exquisite and cannot be compared with other time piece of similar price value. You need to buy one, wear one to appreciate the incredible beauty... Read more

Impression:Very nice,Great time piece;

0 0 0

• posted by9297005 on 06/19/2015

really nice watch to wear very easy to take links out and would highly recommend

Impression:OK,Otimo produto,Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTheRiccelle on 06/18/2015

Demorou mais chegou, Relógio muito bonito, parecido com ouro. O ruim que demorou cerca de 1 mês e ainda tive que pagar uma taxa de 30,00 reais para retirar no correios, alem de pagar pelo produto tive que ir até o correio e pagar para retirá-lo,esse é o Brasil.

Impression:OK,Otimo produto;

0 0 0

• posted by9116054 on 06/15/2015

Attractive stylish watch. Just worried it doesn't peel off. But it's very classy and stylish.

0 0 0

• posted byValterPuga on 06/04/2015

Reliable and helpful seller. Otimo product, resistant packaging.

It took more arrived.

Impression:OK,Otimo produto;

2 0 0

• posted by9367024 on 05/13/2015

Het is allemaal goed gekomen en daar ben ik dankbaar om. Zal zeker weer iets bij jullie bestellen. Peter Snel ps Alle pakjes zijn goed aangekomen die zijn besteld.

0 0 0

• posted byJaVoRam on 05/04/2015

En realidad lo compré para un regalo así que no podría hablar muy a fondo pero a la persona que se lo regale le gustó mucho

1 1 0

DX Everywhere