DX » Community » Reviews » Wide Angle 8-LED IR Night Vision Vehicle Safety AV Camcorder (SD Card/ DC12V/24V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedeba1971 on 03/05/2013

Good price, easy to use. Just turn it on, and it's working. The video and sound quality are both acceptable. I would say mounting sucks... but it doesn't. It's hard to find a good spot on the windshield to place the suction cup where it remains still. I would use it in two cars, but its quite difficult ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandres20121988 on 01/20/2013

Good built. Easy of use. Clear bootoms. Cycle recording. Excellent night vision. It´s discreet, becuse really do not looks like a common DVR camera. Clear leds indicators (on/off/recording) It's quite big for a camera. It has a non-tipycall design, but may its not the thing you're looking when you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiclatar on 04/06/2012

For the price, it's a good camera. Easy to activate, mounting device works fine, as well as USB cable. Just so you know: 1-second-long press on the "on/off" button and it starts recording (blue flashing light). Low quality recording. Can't identify license plates from over than 5 meters. "... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bymarmar123 on 10/22/2011

if you are looking for something like this, i would do it. The Sound quality is very, very bad. Video quality is even worse. when the sun shines into the camera, you wont be able to see anyting at all. only a white color. I don't know how but we're probably able to adjust the time. I don't know how though.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRoadkilll on 05/29/2011

Easy to use, well-built. Just mount it to the windshield, push the on button, connect the charger, and repeat this every time you start driving. No "red laser sight for view angle/video shotting alignment" detected. Camera could be better, licence plates are readable only at few meters, just if you stay ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byTirano77 on 04/01/2011

Dvr Easy to use, It records continiusly and in good quality. Easy to recover videos, conecting it to computer. good night vision quality easy to config. Good audio quality It charges by car power adapter or mini usb cable. Only records 2 minutes per video, and spends some seconds to record next video,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrinxx on 02/25/2011

This automobile camera offers exceptional quality for the price. The video quality is very good. I used this camera during the day and night. Both times it recorded perfectly. The infrared LED lights surrounding the camera lens are powerful enough to illuminate up to 15 feet. The build quality seems ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynickmoldova on 02/15/2010

Useful camcorder for car. Ease to use, have a owner battery (You can take it away from car and record something important around). It's nicely that it indicate date and time, wide angle is important thing for record your driving. Unfortunately, the quality of recorded video are not so good (for example ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrifel on 01/26/2010

Video quality is fairly good for documentary photography. Infrared lights bright. The battery of Nokia, BL-4C, you can easily find a new store, if necessary. The mount is firmly kept on the windshield. Support memory cards up to 32 GB. The light from the night lights, strongly reflected from the windshield.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections