DX » Community » Reviews » 15000mcd 5-LED White Light 3-Mode Headlamp (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoopkracht on 09/22/2013

Very low power consumption Fits very good Gives just enough ligt for many uses A little more light would be better For my use is more usefull when turning it on to have continues light. I alway have to go through two flashing presets before having continuesly light. Well balanced product Used this product several time when working on something. For ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskazen on 01/09/2012

- It is a very good light, strong, with a lot of type of uses - Easy to install batteries - Easy to activate - Very very very poor construction - very poor battery compartment - not water proof - same button for the 7 modes, to turn off you need to press to all modes until turn off Try to find something like this even on DX and this price is the best ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArefiev on 12/26/2011

- Inexpensive. - Lightweight. - Easy to wear. - Two of three lighting modes are virtually useless (and thus very annoying because you have to cycle through them). If you're a soldering guy just modify the board to bypass the chip and the default button with a two-position button. - Build quality is not great, especially it shows when the unit is disassembled.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyonchilord on 10/02/2011

pretty good strong light has a band for you head very simple use uses 3 AAA batterys and thats a lot a battery for this kind of light the band is very cheap so is the plastic and build ive been using it for some time and is very fragile there are too many setting and thats pretty annoying pressing the same button for 7 time from on to off jesus thats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowDog on 09/20/2011

very cheap light reasonable amount of light from the leds the build quality is very poor. the casing is not strong and is still rough. Also it snaps open very easy with a minimal amount of pressure applied even for the price the poor build quality is a bit disappointing. I am going to use this one in situations where I dont want to risk a more expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPACALHAU on 09/06/2011

Easy of use. Tight head fix. Pulse light for anyones attention crossing your front. Good light range. The strap is very good and confortable. The material thats made of is crap. The batery cover is a thin layer and little punch could open it. Pulse is just anoing. If you never have a headlamp just go for it. Press 3 or 4 times to reache fix light but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynormofthenorth on 07/07/2011

Very light and comfy. Pretty bright, esp. first two modes (steady on & all flash). Great battery life so far, probably better with the other ("hunting") modes, which aren't as bright. I've found the fit very tight for AAA NiMH cells, but not impossible. When I wear this for night bicycling in the city in "all flash" ("strobe&... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMihkel7 on 12/24/2010

. OMFG! best fing about this product is the strap. crap - AAA wont fit! if you push them in you risk breaking it. 7 (SEVEN!!)modes are: mid>fast blink>slow blink>rotating blink>rotating the other way?!!>fast rotate>slow back and forth rotating I took it open, but its not easy to mod (chip is covered with non-removable blob of ceramic I would like 1 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalloquin on 11/16/2010

The light does what you expect, the price is great! Build quality seems poor Light has about 7 modes (on, strobe, flashing left to right, flashing right to left, etc). Only the 'on' mode is useful, maybe there are one or two people who will use the strobe, the rest are pointless. To turn the light off you have to click through all the modes (risking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatrix-guy on 03/30/2010

this is by far the cheapest head light i have bought anywhere, to get the same light here you would have to spend around 3X more! light is reasonably even, beam is oval shaped although color is another matter(see below) not heavy at all, and strap is strong and not too hard to adjust has 3 modes, leds light up side to side(why would you need that?) ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections