DX » Community » Reviews » Slimport to HDMI Adapter for Google Nexus 4/ LG optimus G pro/ Fujitsu Arrows Tab - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfranco17 on 01/08/2014

Obviously cheaper and more available than most stores. Was shipped incredibly fast to my location in Canada. Works as expected No problems Came in original same packaging you would buy from any electronic store. Item quality is also as you would buy from any electronic store. Connection into phone does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboathouseSIN on 12/28/2013

It worked as it was intended. Am happy with the quality of the product as it connected well with the display set. It was also responsive. I would recommend to anyone who is interested. It is definitely worth the value. wished that the product had a direction connection to HDMI, meaning that I did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholotape on 11/20/2013

Works as advertised with Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2013). It's great that I can mirror my phone/tablet's screen on my big TV. An HDMI 1.4 cable is absolutely required, otherwise it will not work or give you flickering issues. Also, the resolution on YouTube video playback seemed to be low - that may have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytgpNo13 on 11/01/2013

The adapter is very easy to use, just plug it in your mobile and connect the HDMI cable to your TV. In combination with the wireless DualShock3 controller you can transform your tablet/mobile into a game console ;) The resolution on your TV will be the same as the built in screen, both screens will display ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections