DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Beer Drinking Hard Hat (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaTeme on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Looks cool and is just like seen in the movies and TV-shows. + Nice finishing with good quality plastic, shiny and no scratch. + Hoses are pretty long so the size of the can doesn't matter. Cons:- Needs to be cleaned very good before starting to use, smell a... Read more

Unique Beer Drinking Hard Hat (Black)
    0 0
  • posted byGanonBjorn on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-A great gift for when someone reaches the age on which he can consume beer. -Perfect for someone too lazy to reach out his arm and get his drink. -It is also easier to get drunk when drinking through a straw, just saying Cons:-The building quality is not perf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTemplarz on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Yay, its a beer hat! - Nothing else need to be said. Just put your beer cans on it, and enjoy - A real hit on parties here in Brazil, it does a lot of success with anyone who sees it. Cons:- Mine came considerably distorted. It took some time to put it on it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydyakov on 08/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice gift - Very practical - Usefull for drinking beer with no hands Cons:The build quality is bad, its not so good, as i can see in the video mine is not so shine like this on the video! It came damaged, now im waiting to solve the problem,on the front its ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraspik on 01/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Great gift! -No leaks -Light -Cheap - Drink hands free and in style! Not much else to say... Cons:-Tube is annoying.. -Cant change the size -Build Quality cheap and lousy. -Tubes are smashed in some places (still works though) -Not "UNI-BOTTLE", means doesn't f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMirya on 01/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- You will get a lot of atention wearing it - You can mix your drinks in it - You can have your hands free when drinking - You can put soda cans in it and let kids use it - There is no leaking - The tube isn't annoyig when you use it - You can adjust the helme... Read more

0 0
  • Hrm
    posted byAuguda on 06/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works just as i expected for the price all my friends laughed about it and actualy worked almost as good as i expected Cons:Its pretty waek/easy to break but well it was hella cheap! the tubes are smashed at some places and uh tons of bubles outta it took over one month... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuringa182 on 03/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Man this is a very strange product!!! My friend asked me to buy it for him!! Well it looks like a baseball hat, pretty much the same but it has a place for cans... Pros: it works, the tubes are smashed at some parts but it works... comes with a block thing, so you can sto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomergold on 12/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-for me its a childhood dream becoming real. -its shipped pretty good. -what can i say else about a hat that does nothing but straw-ing? -great design?! Cons:-got a little bent till the post here in isreal,but sum up fine. -there's little buttons you need to s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections