DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Beer Drinking Hard Hat (Yellow)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfillipiferrari on 10/22/2013

adjustable strap well done light fit two cans 350ml no hands needed it has a drinking level controller, you choose how many booze you wanna good for swimming pool There is no leaking thin plastic material. watch the weight you put on it, a bit fragile. Could be more protected package You can mix the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRyanMurphy on 06/12/2013

You'll always get laughs from your friends when you pull the hat out, It's very handy if you're very lazy, It's a great novelty item that you can actually use! The clip used to stop the flow isn't all that reliable, It sits very awkwardly on ones head. It's good. On arrival it appears to be broken but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydokioka on 03/14/2013

I'm happy with my hat.!!!!! is super convenient and my friends love this at parties!!!!!! is great for mixing different drinks.!!!!!!!! hat size can be adjusted. very good quality material.!!!!! i have not negatives.!!!! i am happy with my product. is super original.! The hat I can use at parties, while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfotcfanforums on 03/11/2010

Is a real genuine drinking hat. Price is decent for what you get. Tried it for the first time and all that came up was foam. Not too comfortable on your head. Doesn't fit all heads. I had to drill the hole for the plastic insert in the straw tubes because all I was getting was foam. I have yet to test ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections