DX » Community » Reviews » RuiQ UC-30 24W Portable Mini LCD Projector w/ SD / AV / VGA / HDMI - White (EU Plug / 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Good impression projector excellente for hobby RuiQ UC-30 Muuito Boa
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJB91 on 02/20/2015

Pros : small, easy to carry, easy to connect with sd card, usb key Cons : poor but really poor quality. You have to be in a dark room (during the day with curtain over windows lumens are not enought). So i'm trying to sell it. But because I bought a reel projector hd 3000 lumens.

Impression:projector;

0 0 0

• posted byScooterRider on 09/27/2014

Good very good. Must have item. Don't warry buy that.Good very good. Must have item. Don't warry buy thatGood very good. Must have item. Don't warry buy that.

Impression:projector;

0 1 0

• posted byaliberisha on 09/18/2014

Thanks man this works good,

Impression:Good impression;

0 0 0

• posted bywaltermenke on 08/04/2014

Pros: Es un proyector pequeño y portátil, se ve bien con luminosidad media. Es bastante sencillo de operar. El proyector viene con control remoto y cable RCA. Excelente para ver películas en casa. Cons: Lamentablemente no funciona tan bien con películas desde pendrives o tarjetas. la resolución... Read more

Impression:excellente for hobby;

0 0 0

• posted bymajancsikg on 08/03/2014

Pros: The projector was good packaged, but nowhere was the brand RuiQ on the box. I previously had the same kind of projector , but sold it because I wanted more connections such as HDMI and VGA. The housing of the UC30 is exactly the same as my old projector, so I was expecting the same quality.... Read more

RuiQ UC-30

Impression:RuiQ UC-30;

0 0 0

• posted byNayanneGomes on 08/01/2014

Prós: É realmente pequeno, portátil, e bem acessível. Valeu a pena ter comprado. Estou satisfeita com o produto. Além dele ser bem charmoso e lindo. Cabe dentro da minha mochila sem nenhum problema. E o Áudio embutido nele é bom. Contra: A lente dele não consegue deixa-lo em uma boa resolução de... Read more

Impression:Muuito Boa;

0 0 0

• posted bymlksa on 07/31/2014

The good news is that projector is cheap, lightweight and you can power it from a 12V battery or whatever, not just from a wall socket. Bad news is that screen resolution is about 320x240, not high as the specs say. The LED gets very hot in seconds, the real problem is that the cooler fan turns a... Read more

Impression:it's rather a toy, not a tool;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelangel232 on 06/15/2014

very cheap proyector if you have not too much expectations. it have more inputs, audio video and vga to connect pc and hdmi.have to support a lot of recents formats. Have usb conection and sd card support. quality of image is not too good, native resolution is only that you see, you can see in in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLesh_M on 05/10/2014

Small and light. Pretty easy to use. A remote control was included. Resolution is so low you can see the pixels as big squares! Onscreen text is unreadable. Very poor quality. The image setting are very limited. Costs way more than it should. There is no way to change the resolution, Isn't worth... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bybrowcwb on 04/16/2014

Product compact, durable, easy to set up, reasonable resolution for watching movies considering it a low-cost projector, very practical and easy to use, came with remote control and can be configured for different languages??! For this tiny projector it has a brightness higher than expected, as a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere