DX » Community » Reviews » RuiQ UC-30 24W Portable Mini LCD Projector w/ SD / AV / VGA / HDMI - White (EU Plug / 100~240V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymiguelangel232 on 06/15/2014

very cheap proyector if you have not too much expectations. it have more inputs, audio video and vga to connect pc and hdmi.have to support a lot of recents formats. Have usb conection and sd card support. quality of image is not too good, native resolution is only that you see, you can see images in more resolution but in resolution of proyector. minimun ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLesh_M on 05/10/2014

Small and light. Pretty easy to use. A remote control was included. Resolution is so low you can see the pixels as big squares! Onscreen text is unreadable. Very poor quality. The image setting are very limited. Costs way more than it should. There is no way to change the resolution, Isn't worth the money. This was not as advertised at all! The video ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybrowcwb on 04/16/2014

Product compact, durable, easy to set up, reasonable resolution for watching movies considering it a low-cost projector, very practical and easy to use, came with remote control and can be configured for different languages??! For this tiny projector it has a brightness higher than expected, as well as having control of focus, contrast, color, etc. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjindrichochmann on 03/16/2014

Price, HDMI, playback from USB and SD card without a computer, smooth playback, fast scrolling in menu, built-in loud speaker, small size and weight, just a handy device for entertainment while traveling. Resolution and brightness could be better, but for the price I can not complain. I found a single flaw. The device displays Chinese characters when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byocarrerat on 02/20/2014

It's a very cheap projector with a lot of input methods: vga, hdmi, SD card, USB and comes with a remote control very useful in short distance. It recognizes SRT files, although they are a bit difficult to read. It's very light and little, so you can put it everywhere. Good enough for a dark room. The sound is surprisingly loud. It is so ligth and little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Very cheap SD and USB slots Extremely small and light Great connectivity : RCA + HDMI + VGA + USB + SD Remote control Poor image quality (resolution too low for anything but low quality video) Awful speaker (barely usable alone because of bad quality, can't imagine using it in a room with people) I use the usb slot to power a miracast dongle, this way ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by207jeroen on 12/10/2013

After four weeks I received the projector The projector was neatly packaged , but nowhere was the brand RuiQ on the box . I previously had the same kind of projector , but sold it because I wanted more connections such as HDMI and VGA . I also missed a remote control . The housing of the UC30 is exactly the same as my old projector , so I was expecting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraFVS on 11/13/2013

Great product for the price. Resolution enough for viewing movies and pictures. Very loud onboard speaker. A bunch of interfaces for connection of the devices. No stuttering or slowdown. Many interface languages in the embedded firmware. Brightness and contrast are sufficient for viewing even in the dark room. Resolution't work with the text or to use ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections