DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Tripod Stand Holder for Cell Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaara on 04/15/2014

Holds phones (and some cameras) securely. The top detaches for use on other tripods, or the back folds out for a little stand. Small and compact. Seems sturdy and not fragile. Excellent for taking pictures or timelapses. Simply pull the top, insert phone, and the springs will clamp it in. The included ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuliannoJungle on 03/07/2014

It can hold almost any model of cellphone. The tripod have the standard screw, so you can use it on your camera too. It have adjustable size to fit a mobile phone on landscape position on it. To take a shoot, you can use the tripod (only landscape) or the expandable triangular base (landscape or portrait)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomasweden on 02/21/2014

Very useful holder. Fits my Nokia 1020 and some bigger phones also. The flexible legs are good. One can move and bend them and they are strong enough to keep the phone in right position. It is also light so not much of a problem to have in the pocket. Nothing negative to say, it is well worth its price.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBTo90 on 02/14/2014

it works as a stand to see videos or movies in your device, also the compatibility with standard tripods let me do semi pro recordings with my smartphone the materials look kind of weak, also the tripod aint easy to manipulate one of the little legs won't move i hope it's a flaw that will only occur ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaicond on 11/12/2013

Easy to use, just pull and open the fixer, after that, put your phone in the middle, and it will fix it hard! It has rubber up and down, so do not damage you phone and fix it really hard. Not top quality for the tripod. They are a little hard to manage and don't stay easy where you want to. But I guess ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byStoopkid on 10/28/2013

This thing is really useful. The tripod is okay, fine for holding up a phone and if you don't already have anything in terms of a tripod then it will work for your phone. But I was really only interested in the holder. I use it to attach my phone to the top of my camera. I have a Galaxy S4 and it fits ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections