DX » Community » Reviews » E14 IC Chip 3W 270lm 3000K 5730 LED Warm White Light Candle Lamp Bulb - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8758008 on 11/21/2014

The lamp is ok and works fine. The foot is a bit big to be used in a classic candle chandelier (looks funny) Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bySkallebankz on 11/01/2014

Pros: Good candles with nice light. Cons: None, still working good. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byworjy on 07/09/2014

It worked, which is always good. Build quality is good. The colour is genuinely warm white and the brightness is consistent with other 3W LED lights bought locally. With a relatively small number of emitters arranged in a rather strange pattern, this bulb casts an uneven light, with rings of light and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymurater74 on 07/03/2014

High quality materials, nice looking design. It came in a very well protected packaging. Not one of those cheap products which come in the most basic paper packaging with almost no information printed on the package. I first replaced one to the two of my 40 Watt regular lamps, and compared them. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeatatjoes10 on 06/06/2014

- Best built quality I've ever seen here - brightness 100% similar to a 25W - very nice color - very good packing, with bubble wrap inside the box! - none so far This is definetely the best "replacement" I've ever bought from here. The light looks exactly like a traditional bulb. The way the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylechn on 02/05/2014

Compact, elegant, well manufactured, CE-certified. The light is smooth, no blinking, no flickering. The light's color is warm white, neither greenish, nor bluish. When on, at the first glance it's indistinguishable from the ordinary bulb through the placing of the LEDs. Nothing, really I used two bulbs ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byLesSoldats on 01/01/2014

Great use for a night lamp. Power used is almost none, great as the light bulb for a kind´s night lamp. Not very warm the color but quite enough to don´t get the feeling of a cold light (really necessary for a night lamp). Not really a big con but the price could be a little less since it hasn&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcKaamos on 12/21/2013

I used these to replace a couple of 25watt incandescent bulbs. These are so much brighter! They also stay quite cool to the touch. Build quality seems to be very high. Good construction. The description states these should be warm white. While they are not cold white, they are also not as warm as the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguigiese on 11/21/2013

O vidro é grosso, mais espesso que o vidro de lâmpadas incandescentes, e tem apenas um pouco mais do tamanho destas. Quando ligada ela realmente imita um filamento incandescente. Achei a luz dela significativamente mais fraca que as lâmpadas incandescentes de 45W que eu usava, e o amarelado ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bysrfalves on 10/16/2013

The lamps are exactly as the description concerning the color and the light intensity The package is very protective, with several layers of bubble plastic around the lamps and the package itself. COnsidering it was basically glass, it arrived in perfect conditions after a long journey It took 1 month ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections