DX » Community » Reviews » E14 IC Chip 3W 270lm 3000K 5730 LED Warm White Light Candle Lamp Bulb - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good OK buena Good LED bulb
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byolegtrn on 12/10/2014

Excellent quality for good money. After evaluation of the price-quality ratio will be able to tell your friends and co-workers Read more

High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods High quality manufactured goods

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasdr on 12/09/2014

Pros: - Bright light - Low cost Cons: - Light may not be that warm as you would like it to be; so still a bit of a trade-off between warm light and a durable energy source. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycanuton on 12/02/2014

Buen producto, muy contento aunque al principio destelleaban pero pude saber mas tarde que hera por los pilotos de señalizacion nocturna de las llaves. Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted by8758008 on 11/21/2014

The lamp is ok and works fine. The foot is a bit big to be used in a classic candle chandelier (looks funny) Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byPedrostras on 11/13/2014

Pros: look well . easy to fit. nice light colour. no difference with an halogene standard light. as usual, every thing was fine with deal extreme from order to delivery. cons: how it can still work after such a travel in a very poor enveloppe... but each single bulbs works. Less light than a standard ... Read more

Impression:Good LED bulb;

0 0 0

• posted bySkallebankz on 11/01/2014

Pros: Good candles with nice light. Cons: None, still working good. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byworjy on 07/09/2014

It worked, which is always good. Build quality is good. The colour is genuinely warm white and the brightness is consistent with other 3W LED lights bought locally. With a relatively small number of emitters arranged in a rather strange pattern, this bulb casts an uneven light, with rings of light and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymurater74 on 07/03/2014

High quality materials, nice looking design. It came in a very well protected packaging. Not one of those cheap products which come in the most basic paper packaging with almost no information printed on the package. I first replaced one to the two of my 40 Watt regular lamps, and compared them. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeatatjoes10 on 06/06/2014

- Best built quality I've ever seen here - brightness 100% similar to a 25W - very nice color - very good packing, with bubble wrap inside the box! - none so far This is definetely the best "replacement" I've ever bought from here. The light looks exactly like a traditional bulb. The way the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylechn on 02/05/2014

Compact, elegant, well manufactured, CE-certified. The light is smooth, no blinking, no flickering. The light's color is warm white, neither greenish, nor bluish. When on, at the first glance it's indistinguishable from the ordinary bulb through the placing of the LEDs. Nothing, really I used two bulbs ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections