Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaissa27 on 12/12/2013

Good painting, nice green color -Good material, its metal. -Good to take wherever you need to go. - Really nice instructions on the box, it teaches you how to use your new compass. - GREAT price, you will never find such a good compass for just 5$ Good painting, nice green color -Good material, its metal.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorm1998 on 10/04/2013

- Body made out of metal - filled with oil - feels sturdy - the display is very well detailed - nice price - display is plastic, so avoid damaging it. If the plastic display breaks, the oil is going to leak. - the North arrow gets messed up when you get a magnet or a cellphone near it. i owned 2 of these,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCairo32 on 06/26/2013

-Good painting, nice green color -Good material, its metal. -Good to take wherever you need to go. - Really nice instructions on the box, it teaches you how to use your new compass. - GREAT price, you will never find such a good compass for just 5$ no cons until now, I really like this compass, and I ... Read more

Nice to see the size of the compass

0 0 0

• posted byHelmsman on 06/15/2013

The price of these product very and very cheap. That compass wight very light, so you don't even fill it in your pocket or on your neck. It is simply to use this compass, if you know HOW to use it, of course:-). And it's metal in real. I ordered 5 pieces of this product. Three compasses came to me without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjona0497 on 08/25/2012

This compass seems rugged and relatively precise compared to the low price you pay for it. It has a good feel to it, and for less than $5, it's a good deal! This compass is a bit slow on settling, so not good for people who are in a hurry ;) It is absolutely a nice little gadget for the one who wants ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCakelies on 07/11/2011

-Decent build quality -Rugged -Good price -Takes a bit of time for the compass to settle down -Small cosmetic flaws This compass is quite rugged. It's build quality is good but the finish is below average. The compass works just fine anyway and is unlikely to break. The faults seems to be cosmetic only.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytobixen2 on 11/09/2010

Looks nice, high resolution, in theory one can read a quite exact bearing and use it i.e. together with a map to find a position fix or to avoid collision with another ship on the sea. I find it a bit difficult to read the bearing, and it also seems to take quite long time for it to stabilize - one ought ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byzacius on 10/17/2010

Certainly a sensitive and precise instrument that can be relied on for simple orienteering and navigation. North and south were backwards on mine. Not a terrible thing as it is still functional, but certainly a trap for anyone who is not familiar with it. Come to think of it, it might be worth a laugh ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynamer066 on 07/16/2010

1 - very nice green finish. 2 - good and durable hard aluminium case. 3 - shiped with small carton box. 4 - instruction on the back face of the box (instruct how to use the compass and how to measure the angle). 5 - trustable and handy compass. 6 - easy to use for navigating the roads. 7 - i recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections