Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfafkac on 05/05/2013

light to get around anywhere you could need it thermometer is showing quite a right temperature compass is what is it, easy to use and pointing at north =D could be la bit better glued together, but for the money its good value its quite loud and that was what i was looking for, got 2 peaces and i may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 02/15/2013

It whistle! (suprise, suprise) And it whistle in good loud enough range and tone. Thermometer is pretty accurate, with respect to it's scale. For outdoor range good enough. The compass have good accuracy too (in the same terms). Have quite good string. The plastic is same old decent quality plastic, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfisioloco on 01/11/2013

Very cheap item. The compass is accurate enough. The whistle is powerful and light. It's a must if you go to the forest or the mountain. The thermometer doesn't work. It's stuck in 20 degrees. If you put it on a heater it goes to 30 degrees, but no more. If you leave it in a refrigerator it doesn't move.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrnfd on 08/14/2012

I good item to hike, camp, etc.. Its very loud and light. Compass works fine, but don`t know how precise it is, but definitively point to north :). Material is good, plastic is very hard and thick. *********** Ótimo para item para montanhismo. Bem barulhento e leve. A bússola funciona bem, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysecuredigital on 08/11/2011

I'ts a must have to those who love camping, hiking, etc. -It is very loud -It is very light -It is made of hard plastic -Temperature more or less accurate -Compass is precise, but must be placed in horizontal way to work properly. Being a little bit cheaper and made of metal would be excellent. Also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvvithchina1 on 10/16/2010

very nice item, good in mountais, you can use thermomether and compass. Great for camping, hiking, hunting, boating All pieces are assembled to make a whole piece for easy carriage Quality is good enaught. Only need to test in water. Will it work after being in lake or river or sea? in one item thermomether ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylagartoha on 02/26/2010

Awesome! It works as expected! Really cool! You must have! Really easy to get it working. Temperature in Celsius. None. I couldn't find one. Portuguese: Nenhum defeito no apito, nem na bússula e nem no termômetro! If you have any questions you can ask in the forum to get it working! There is a poor quality ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections