DX » Community » Reviews » Color Ink Jet Cartridge Set for Epson D78/D92/DX4000/DX4050/DX4450
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGEORGE77777 on 01/02/2013

This product was as I expected.With this book I could reboot the printer for the price of new cartridges equivalent to a new product. How to install and use was how easy it can use genuine instructions posted by other buyers. I expected to have something but no instructions.I used to install and setup ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDanielBouman on 11/25/2012

This is the best way to keep the cost of printing low! Just drop in the cartridges (press firmly or they will not work!), fill the tanks with ink and put the filters in the containers back opening. The most difficult part is getting the hose length just right so that the head can move but will not get ... Read more

First test prints (stripes fixed after head clean) Resevoirs with the filters installed

1 0 1

• posted byzeresende on 07/19/2012

Product with great quality, works perfectly in a epson DX7400 even with the difficulties in finding that there are good chips for this printer. Ejectors also work very well in relation to this product really only good things. The only con is not instruction but as already stated in another review those ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydumitru on 08/01/2011

goes well with my printer epson dx4400 cost of this cartridge is much smaller than the original printer cartridge, and has also the advantage of operating costs much lower than To my surprise seems a good building quality for a price so low The biggest disadvantage is that it has no instructions for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjirisimanovsky on 04/16/2010

- works fine with my DX4450 using cheap DYE ink - this thing cost at least 40USD here in Czech republic so for 16 it's almost for free - good build in quality - saves a lot of money on buying cartridges - there is no instructions in package. you have to find it yourself - no syringes to fill - hard to ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections