Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk0va177 on 04/03/2014

Works great, Bottles and tubes are realy high quality. It requires some skill to install it but once when is up and runing only thing you need to worry about is to not use all ink. Becouse you would have to get all air out of sistem to get it work again. So it is better that you keep air out of system. Didin't have need for eny other dampers or anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewage2012 on 12/28/2013

Very usefull and ecological. It saved me hundreds of cartridges that cost a fortune and then go to the landfills after printing 200-300 pages. There is a stop switch that cuts out the ink flow. Not easy to set up. In fact it took me 3 months to figure out how to use it. Instructions are almost useless, there are many important details that are not mentioned,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjulianopinheiro on 11/15/2013

Gostei muito de poder economizar e ainda ter impressões de boa qualidade. Tem uns macetes para usar. E o manual que vem junto não serviu para nada mas tem muita informação na net e you tube. Tem que ter paciência para utilizar mas se conseguir vai economizar bem. Tem que colocar impressora com um catalogo telefônico ou ... Read more

hp 2050 bulk hp 2050 na hp 2050 bulk com durex e impressora mais alta
    0 0
  • posted bysEam on 10/15/2013

The alternative ECONOMIC replacement cartridges, with 250ml ink each color to achieve images print 4000 pages for a book. It contains all the elements for the installation, very complete kit. Excellent price to invest (significantly reduces the cost of printing). Once installed it is very easy to use. Installed on Canon, and HP printers with identical ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydboyrp on 08/28/2013

very well packed. fulfills its role well. is already installed at 1 week and it is possible to see the ink levels of the reservoir down (a sign that the whole system was functional) the manual is a bit confusing and the seals are smaller than the diameter of the hole made by the tool. Therefore WARNING: do not go in all the drill holes of the cartridge,... Read more

Installed on a HP photosmart D110
    0 0
  • posted byalisson14 on 12/03/2012

você economiza muito muito barato ótima qualidade ótimo custo beneficio. eu recomendo a todos pode comprar tranquilo. muito bom, se forem comprar aqui no Brasil em lojas sites especializados sai três vezes mais caro do que comprar aqui no dx.com. esse site esta de parabéns mesmo não tenho nada contra esse produto é... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiranda484 on 12/01/2012

The product performs its function superbly. I have more to talk about as functional as it presents itself. From now only economy with refills. Only a problem, at least for me. The inflation pressure is not for the 22 HP cartridge. I'll have to buy another crack filling. But even with this minor inconvenience is well worth buying this product, if you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoscarcher on 08/19/2012

Cheap, easy to install, util. Adaptable. Does not have to reset chip cartridges. Hard hose. Hoses should be more flexible. It is the necessary tool for every student and for those who need to do lots of impressions, because the economy is that this device provides very high. The product should sell in pack inks, photographic paper. I think they could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluapcb on 06/28/2011

It is the necessary tool for every student and for those who need to do lots of impressions, because the economy is that this device provides very high, I stopped buying cartridges and several months, just reload and do impressions all the time. I already bought many cartridges over the life of this device but then, this is no longer necessary, as it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLlpaiva on 05/30/2011

It is a good product, very well done. It comes just like the pictures, with good acessories. The manual is good, it teaches how to use the product and even how to instal cartriges and put it on the printer. I'll buy 3 more, for my office, and for friends that really liked it. There are no cons. The only problem is that Deal Extreme is not selling the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections