DX » Community » Reviews » Pure Copper PC Memory Heat Spreader (8-Pieces)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaddan1000 on 05/03/2013

Pure copper. Easy to fasten and strong adhesive. Low-profile and no prongs that risk scratching other components. Good-looking. A little longer and narrower than the small RAM-chips on which I used them. Dust could easily collect on the exposed adhesive. Check measurements if this is an issue. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byffggmetal on 01/10/2013

1.Reasonable rate for copper heat spreader 2. CAn be used with integrated circuits also. I used them with my wireless router due to excessive heating and it works well. 3. can be used more than 1 if the ic is big. 4.the adhesive is strong enough to make sure that the sink doesnt slip or fall off. 5. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydcd_11 on 08/31/2012

Completely in pure copper (the best material for heat spreaders!), very strong and efficient thermal adhesive and high dissipation capacity, there are grooves to increase the surface of the heat sink and therefore the dissipation of heat. Optimal for overvolted ram without a heat spreader. It's a negligible ... Read more

Comparison: DDR2 RAM with/without heat spreader Heat spreaders divied in 2 pieces (DDR2 RAM)

0 0 2

• posted byAxeia on 09/03/2011

+Copper +Double sided thermal tape pre-applied -Might want to run a few heat cycles (heat it up, cool it down), seems to increase stickyness although they will stay in place right after sticking them on something if you don't do anything too crazy. If they cut out the ridges even deeper it would save ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAxeia on 08/17/2011

+ Cheap compared to local alternatives + Copper! The best affordable heat conducting material (second only to silver - see http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Itemid=62&limit=1&limitstart=6 ) + Very thin layer of thermal adhesive (as you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanzark on 07/05/2011

Good built quality. Comes with adhesive tape to fit to memory chips. Parece bem feito, vem com fita para colar nas memórias. Nothing I can think of. Nenhum. Using this you can overclock your memory modules a lot more than. As it's cooler, you can raise the memory voltage and achieve higher clocks.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuracoin on 01/17/2011

cheap, easy to place, and has good sticking capability. thees are of the same height, the double length and half the with than normal square ram heat sinks, they are IDEAL for laptop heat sink modding and lowered the temp of my msi gx640's gpu by more than 20 degree on load. i fint them better than the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byUltraMagnus on 07/17/2010

These are real copper heatsinks. I was worried that like a lot of "copper" things on DX these would be brass, which has a much lower thermal conductivity. Has what appears to be thermally conductive adhesive pads on the bottom, which makes mounting them quick and easy. could do with larger fins I didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybryanviper on 08/25/2009

Great for use on small chips on motherboards/modems/routers/video cards etc that dont come with a heatsink but get very hot. It will help with cooling & hopefully make some hot running electronics last a little longer Price could be slightly lower or have packages that include double or triple the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOznog on 08/13/2009

If you solder them, they can do some amazing things. I'd recommend them especially for high power SMD transistors with a metal thermal connection on front for excellent cooling over just the PCB conduction. Also, solderable LEDs. There are so many uses and it's a unique product which is a must-have for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections