DX » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Rechargeable Battery with USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTeninho on 02/18/2014

the battery pack Works well with my wireless remote controlers and the package arrived in a good timing overall built quality looks acceptable and i am probably going to get more since my remotes dont have them anymore. there is a clear difference for the original batteries this will retain less charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelocanepa on 07/23/2013

Combined wireless controller charging Cable and recargeable battery. Long life battery, its 4800mAh capacity for the NiMH battery provides long time wireless use. It takes a short time to fully charge. It include lights for easy display charging / charged status. no cons found for this product. :) The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by4th3r05 on 02/27/2013

This product is very suitable for xbox 360 wireless controller,the shape is very fit in the cradle of the xbox 360 controller.All customer will be satisfied with this product.Good Quality Good Product Good Price. Con...i think is no con with this product When the battery is on with my xbox 360 wireless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychis3en on 11/01/2012

Its cheap compared to the original ones. Has a good built. Fits perfectly onto the xbox wireless controller. Cable is longer than others i find in here. Charges well.. Good battery life.. 5-7 hours fully charged. Perfect for the price you pay. Battery life goes lower after each charge.. But im not complaining ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZabMomochi on 03/22/2011

+Just plug and play +Good price +Can be used as a wired controller -Wire is really short -Battery lifespan is very low Personally I am a bit disappointed in this product, I understand the longer you use battery like products the shorter the lifespan becomes. But after a 2 week use of about 6 hours a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRayFurtado on 05/15/2010

It's cheap and it works. The recharging wire is long enough and seems to be resistent. It doesn't fit the battery compartment well. The battery piece of this product might even fall off from the controller if it shakes too strong. The material used in assembly is quite cheap and looks like "old white"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkreature on 03/11/2010

- Its really cheap - You don't have to buy batteries anymore - Its nice for a 2nd controller for my girlfriend who doenst play longer than 2 hours. - Its empty really quick (less than 3 hours) - The cable is really short, and doenst work really well. I opened the battery pack, and there where 2 2400 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickske88 on 01/27/2010

- It's cheaper than the real of xbox - You can play wireless on your xbox 360 but not for a too long time mine if they are fully charged go 3 hours - Cord is to short - Doesn't charge well - Battery can't be fully charged if i look on my xbox - Only 3hours to play with, against the orignal that go 20... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHobsonA on 01/02/2010

+ Product works, both the charging cable and the battery works. + Quality seems decent even though it doesn't fit 100% perfectly. - Battery doesn't last as long as I would hope it would, but generally can get through about 2 days of decent gaming. - Battery quality drops to 2 bars, and the controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrsquirrel on 12/06/2009

The build quality is okay, and the cable sits nice into the controller. Battery has no fit issues either. Battery life is okay-ish for a cheap set, but I wouldn't be happy if this was off the shelf at your local console shop. The main pain is that they seem to discharge fast when not being used, and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections