DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Thermal Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube - 1.0g (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikkoG4 on 11/27/2013

This thermal grease is dirt cheap, and there's lots of it. Probably works okay for low heat loads, but this is definitely not for overclockers. Insertion with the injection tube is quite easy if you don't push too hard. The grease is quite runny and the injection tubes can be hard to push steadily. So ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrostmork on 11/11/2013

Cheap, works decent. Theres a cap at the end of each syringe that lets you store each one. Small syringes and little content of each makes you buy more plastic than paste. A waste of material. I think I used two thirds of them for my project. Each syringe could have been at least twice the size. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byappatit on 09/22/2013

Excellent product. When used properly perform its functions perfectly. Apply a thin layer on the surface designed to remove heat. Copes with desktop processors, graphics processors, video cards. Different processors and microcontroller devices. No cons at this price. Did not order the first time. People ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrborges100 on 04/09/2013

Only an advise for brazilians! Brasileiros, não comprem! Não sei se acontecem com todos, mas comigo não chegou! Deve ter sido parado na importação devido ao formato, ou pelo conteúdo (pasta branca) assemelhar-se à drogas. Todos os meus pedidos do DX sempre chegaram,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byteozzy on 04/06/2013

Incredibly cheap for a TIM. Ease of applications for most parts and (somewhat) works as intended. This is a thermal grease, not paste. It is runnier than most, if not all of the thermal compounds you will see on the market today. Also note that it will soften at higher temperatures and turn into a slightly ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfolkstorm on 02/25/2013

-Buen precio -Calidad premium -Buen Embalaje -Perfecto para re-venta -buena consistencia las jeringas son raras, apretas poquito y no sale y si le das con un poquito de fuerza se derrama todo Toda la descripcion esta en chino, lo que hace dudar de los componentes empleados Muy bueno, si buscas una solucion ... Read more

Las pastas

0 0 0

• posted byctraney on 12/30/2012

This stuff is so cheap you can't go wrong. I haven't had a chance to try this out yet but I will never run out! What a deal. I won't be using this on any processors, but for light heatsinking and such it should work just fine. Not sure how well this would work on a computer processor, but for the price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysepii on 09/10/2012

Low prize and good quality. Had no problems with these. Paste is not too runny like many other cheaper heat pastes are. -10C with this, compared to stock heat paste in my hp laptop. Took only 2 weeks to arrive. Not really that much of a con, but one of the tubes had leaked a bit when it arrived to my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBharragan on 06/09/2012

a very good product, the quality is very good and efficiency is also much better than I expected, its consistensia as good as you once bought a white liquid and very difficult to apply, so a recommended product I did not find any finally a product that fulfills its function, a fairly low price, the time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCataVP on 02/16/2012

Great paste for geting lower cpu temperatures. I used it over 10 computers and it lowered the tepmerature with 5-7 degress celsius.What can i say does a good job. The syringe protection cap is crap . I also want to mention that it has no precision and if you press too soft the paste won't come out and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections