Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byice1983 on 06/09/2014

The title says it all. The quality of the cable is just as good as anything Microsoft would make. While you could move the actual Xbox closer to where you are sitting, I think that most users prefer to keep their unit in a single location. This said, the price is right and you can most certainly charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRamonHugo on 03/06/2014

It really stays on the control, much better than the last one I had acquired. With that one I can actually use the wireless control as a wired one, even without the battery! It could be longer, but that's not a real issue for me. And I can always use an usb to usb cable to get "more cable".... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJessezyn on 12/10/2013

Muito fácil de usar. É só plugar e jogar. Ainda conta com um LED que avisa quando a bateria esta carregada. O cabo é muito curto. Não tão curto assim, mas era melhor se fosse maior. Por que nas entradas da frente do console eu coloco pendrives com o perfil e agravaç... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKytonite on 05/31/2013

This really works. Received the package, plugged it into the controller and it immediately charges it. The only complaint is that I wish the cable was just longer so I can use it across the room. However, for it being a 5.00 cable, no qualms about it at all. The package came in and I immediately plugged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygustavomontiroc on 10/24/2012

- It gets the job done. - Charge while playing games - Fits perfectly the controller - With a led that indicates when it is plugged (That green light tells you it's fully charged) - Can also be used to charge from USB-port of PC - Cord is not that long - Sometimes when you are playing if you pull with ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byTitanium on 06/21/2011

- good charging time with long amount of power lasting - worth the money and affordability - great potential uses in market such as xbox 360 controllers long term charging through wired - well able to provide a constant charge right away when plugged in - cheap build inconstructive quality which doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvicofrance on 05/16/2010

- very good build - fits perfectly the controller (a little bit much in my opinion as you'll have to pull a little bit harder than on the genuine) - worth the overpriced product from MS - has the LED charging level on it - managed to play 12 hours with my xbox battery fully charged with it - cord is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfotcfanforums on 03/11/2010

It gets the job done. Sometimes charges the battery. Can still play games while connected and sometimes will charge while playing games. Cord is not that long, could be better with a longer cord. Doesn't always charge the battery. When the battery is dead and I try to charge the battery, sometimes it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndows on 02/03/2010

- Useful to have when your battery dies in the middle of gaming-session. - No need to wait for the battery to charge. You can charge while playing. - Can also be used to charge from USB-port of PC. - About 170cm (5.5ft) long, which is only about a half from length of the cord on the original wired controller.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections