DX » Community » Reviews » USB to RS232 Serial Port Adapter (Transparent Green)
Customer’s impression:
Works as expected Отличный Product very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvodolej7 on 07/03/2015

Поставка упрощена до минимума, но все в комплекте. Хорошо, что провода идут отдельно. С проводками беда, качество плохое. А сами конвенторы работают. Взял из-за цены.

Impression:Отличный;

0 0 0

• posted byalfy81 on 03/05/2015

Hi mate, i purchased this product because need it for convert plug in PC (usb) in plug serial for my receiver. I had need of flash my reveicer for restore.

Excellent seller...

Impression:Product very good ;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 12/29/2014

Переходник просто огонь) Лучше всех тех что заказывал ранее в других местах и оффлайне. Думаю брать стоит. отличная весч. преобразовывает аналог в цифру и тудым сюдым. все построеноя я пологаю на плате мах 232. брать две

Отличный переходник

Impression:Отличный;

0 0 0

• posted bySkaJaCore on 08/03/2014

Pros: The adapter works as a plug and play usb to rs232 serial adapter. Translucent material green/blue in color. Great product that works as expected! Cons: I didn't note any cons in my experience with the adapter. Maybe that you couldn't plug two in side by side without USB extensions, if... Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted bymerinozky on 03/28/2014

I have tested on Windows 7, 8, ubuntu 32, 64, and Lion, I had no problem at all, even in lion using vmware and ubuntu, virtualbox important to tell you that do not have a good response to the connection of external hardware. (lo he probado en en windows 7, 8, ubuntu 32, 64, y Lion, en todos no en... Read more

1 0 0

• -
    posted bymihalicyn on 09/24/2013

- Best price - Compact case - The device and the extension cable are separated, so you can use the extension cable if you need it. - Works on linux (debian testing device will be /dev/ttyUSB0) - New drivers of PL2303 doesn't work with device, perhaps it contains counterfeit microcircuit. drivers... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byserg68 on 07/23/2013

Good, cheap adapter. It is working, it is doing what it should do. convert USB to RS232. Small useful size. Shipped quickly. works fine at 100% i already probe it with windows XP. I recommend. Good, cheap adapter. It is working, it is doing what it should do. convert USB to RS232. Small useful at... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychudgoo on 06/21/2013

As most Mac users who use a lot of serial devices (all three of us), finding a good USB to serial adapter can sometimes be a pain. I've owned numerous ones and have found that the PL2303 chipset works pretty well. This little blue guy works really well with the PL2303 for Mac drivers that are out... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byajroach42 on 06/21/2013

Small, compact, ships with drivers. If you need a bare bones USB->serial adapter it's hard to do better than this. It's cheap too, and can stand up to a bit of abuse. It doesn't have hardware flow control. That makes it difficult to use in a lot of applications. If you don't need hardware flow... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypksharmaindia on 06/09/2013

in this age of pc's without serial port being a standare, this product serves a very important purpose of making a serial port available to the user for connecting old modems, old keyboards, old mouse and other serial devices to the modern pc in this age of pc's without serial port being a this a... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere