DX » Community » Reviews » BoGeer 1.6" LCD Cycling Bicycle Speedmeter Odometer - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycvlopestito on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install and easy to use. Very precise and useful. You just have to mesure the bike's wheel and set de speedometer. Cons:The manual is good but could have more precise information, it's in english and chinese (i think). But it's not hard do learn how to... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyuksas on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Green backlight is great for night riding. You can easily see everything. Has many functions. Was important for me what it has termometer. Easy to install. Manual is very detailed and explanatory. You can see 4 functions at same screen. Cons:U can't see current speed and... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymsiroky on 11/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very simple advice for using I can only recomended. Has many functions like are: Low power consumption, Rainwater Proof, Large display, Lower weight, Low cost Cons:User manual is only chines or english language OtherThoughts:I would advice to add next language to us... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections