DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Ninja Cable Smart Wraps (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiniromi on 04/14/2013

They come in a pack of two. It is a cute product. Ideal for people who use earphones and listen to music in the street. It is very light and small and the quality of the silicone is enough for the purpose of the product. Can´t think of any, it is a very simple product. Not for thick cables. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalamakarim on 11/21/2012

it is very handy and it is very cute. the material is smooth. the product is soft. smaller than what i expected. hard to manage the microphone and earphone areas for the iphone earphones. the size is good for earplug earphones, i think. i should have gotten the fish bone cable instead. that one appears ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKlas2k on 03/24/2012

Very cute little fellows. Comes in a retail package which gives a very good quality impression. Looks expensive ! Does not smell. Not as good or flexible as the SKU: 4313 (Cute little guys" which holds the cable a bit better. The cable may get loos from the clippings sometimes. It is sometimes hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycookiemonster11 on 04/15/2011

VERY CUTE -comes in a set of two! -black, looks like a ninja -people will definitely look at them -lightweight -durable and steady - i was expecting a bit bigger, but i guess i should have read the size in the description! perfect for long wires or cables. only to be used for skinny cables or wires cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmymoc on 10/14/2010

- Very cute design; - It's nice to control tangled wires, but it can not be too thick, or it won't hold it well; - Works very nicely with headphones; - It can be use to make the wires a little bit shorter; - It's very light and flexible; It can be used as a keychain as well; - It has a nice price. ! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinpa on 10/02/2010

PT: este é mais um produto bom e barato e muito massa para ser um chaveiro. Considero melhor como chaveiro mesmo do que como enrolador de cabo como sugere. EN: this is another good product and very cheap and mass to be a locksmith. I consider it better than even as a keychain as cable reel as you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHirorto on 09/21/2010

-original design!!!! -you organise the cables!!!! - Help control tangled wire mess with your earbuds/headphones - Shortens your cords and wires to the desired length!!! - Works for headphone cords or any cord or wire you need to shorten!!!! -The hands of the ninja is used to hold the leftover wires but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byasampogna on 03/18/2010

-Great price -Very easy to use. Stick the cable in one hand and wrap around his body then stick the end in his other hand -Much better build quality than I expected. If I wanted to resell these I quite possibly might be able to sell them for $10 CAD. They're really cute and great quality. -Useful, my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaxar on 02/13/2010

It's a fun design and is helpful to keep earphones from tangling. It's small enough to carry around. The material is rubbery and soft so it doesn't scratch anything. It has a little metal keyring loop you can tie your earphone wire to as an anchor. The hands of the ninja is used to hold the leftover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaidenXtribe on 06/20/2009

Very very nice cable wrapper ! It's small, only little cables like usb cables will fit ... 1000 characters are way too much for this item ! 1000 characters are way too much for this item ! 1000 characters are way too much for this item ! 1000 characters are way too much for this item ! 1000 characters ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections