DX » Community » Reviews » Precision Cell Phone Disassembly Tool (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystrykeroz on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful prying tools. Soft plastic helps prevent damage to your phone's case. Very low price so you can afford to keep a few sets (they will be damaged as you use them so you'll need to probably anyway) Cons:You will need more than one set if you're doing this sort... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexr46 on 08/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good tool to disassemble cellular phones. I've used it in my two Blackberries, and I could open them without problems, and without leaving marks on them. Previously I had the problem that when I try to open phones or other equipments using a screwdriver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythlama on 02/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Uhmmm... green? Cheap? Not even that cheap, actually. Cons:Way too fragile, the tip got broken the first time I tried to use them! I could use more force with my fingernails (which is how I managed to disassemble my phone anyway). The plastic of the tip turns white as soo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections