DX » Community » Reviews » USB 1.0/1.1 Mini Optical Mouse with Retractable Cable
  • 5 star 14 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byk0thendr on 11/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just great for our kid, really good size for him (6 years old). He is playing with laptop, and he likes this mouse a lot! It won't disappear because of the wire. This mouse works well also even on sofa or just table without any mouse pad! Cons:A bit light, and maybe too... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemolition on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good mouse, smal size, easy trasnport, can help you if you dont like touchpad. good price easy to install and use no need very space to use Cons:you need time for use 100% the mouse, big hands can find some dificult for use this item. OtherThoughts:good mouse, s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycspanza on 03/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small size usb 1.1 good dpi retractable cable scroll wheel rubberized coating teflon sliders Cons:none yet, I suppose with a little more creative design the retractable cable could fit in the mouse body itself. OtherThoughts:I needed a little compact mouse I c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarinerossi on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and practical to use, return spring wire running fine, desining mouse very well made, lightweight and easy to carry. Cons:I found downsides to this product, all came under the expected, yet I had no problem running it is great algum.o not lock or is slow O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycblue on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought a few of these in the past and they are a great little mouse to carry in your bag. The quality seems decent and it works on any reasonable surface. The buttons click with good positive feel. The cord retracter is adjustable which is nice to keep it out of yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmle on 11/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works alright, just like any more expensive store-bought mouse of similar characteristics. It is very economic too, and the surface is smooth, non-slippery and pleasant to touch. Cons:It looks a little "cheap" (just like you can see in the pictures), but..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byunfor19 on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Windows 7 identifies it immediately. Has a nice cable length and the cable gets back to the 'folded' state immediately without any problems. Works on most surfaces. Dropped it a few times and surprisingly it didn't break. Cons:The built quality feels pretty cheap, sound... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleclair on 02/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap enough Small retractable cable easy to carry around and store Cons:not for long hours usage not for pro gamers not for people with big hands the paint started to deteriorate after a while. One mouse stop working after a few months. OtherThoughts:Buy this for light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoshkizil on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Cheap ! (Had this same one for a while which costed me about five or six times this price) i love retractble cables. - they retract. the cable stops works well , doesn't get stuck, doesn't retrack unwantedly. it's compact and goes well with laptops. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikodaly on 05/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very easy to set up and use. Just plug and play. Very small and neat and is perfect for people who find it difficult to use trackpads on laptops. Cons:The retractable cable sometimes just retracts on its own so to sort that out i had to pull out the cable and ta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections