DX » Community » Reviews » USB 1.0/1.1 Mini Optical Mouse with Retractable Cable
  • 5 star 16 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAkesFN2 on 11/26/2013

Fits in my pocket and perfectly sized for my wifes small hands. The mouse gets thrown around by my toddler sometimes and is still functioning perfectly. After the first drop I thought it was curtains for this mouse. Retractor doesnt always function properly, but nothing majorly annoying. This is just nit picking, though. More robust than what it looks,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynikoji on 11/15/2013

el precio es muy barato y el manejo del raton no es del todo complicado el enrollado del raton a veces es muy complicado y a veces cuando estas trabajando con el se enrolla automaticamente y es bastante molesto,por este motivo estas desenrollando y enrollando muchas veces,con lo que por el excesivo uso a mi se me ha acabado rompiendo el cable por donde ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk0thendr on 11/12/2013

Just great for our kid, really good size for him (6 years old). He is playing with laptop, and he likes this mouse a lot! It won't disappear because of the wire. This mouse works well also even on sofa or just table without any mouse pad! A bit light, and maybe too small to big hand. I think this would be also great to laptop case. Easy to carry, won'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalmi2002 on 10/28/2013

It is a very useful mini optical mouse. You can use in pc, netbook, notebook. It has an usb to install in every computer. The controller installs and works very fast. It is small (about 6 x 4 cm) and it works on every surface. The cable does not go back easily. In fact, it does not go back never more. So you have a small mouse with a long cable. Good!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGKbraconi on 09/16/2013

Realmente pequeño y convenientemente econmico, es muy liviano y la la superficie es lisa, no resbaladiza y agradable al tacto. si tienes manos grande y lo compras el problemas te lo haces vos solo, la imajenes del producto lo hacen ver mas grande de lo que parece hay que tener cuidao con el cable que sale del mouse despues de un tiempo , puede ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDemolition on 09/11/2013

good mouse, smal size, easy trasnport, can help you if you dont like touchpad. good price easy to install and use no need very space to use you need time for use 100% the mouse, big hands can find some dificult for use this item. good mouse, smal size, easy trasnport, can help you if you dont like touchpad. good price easy to install and use no need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycspanza on 03/11/2013

small size usb 1.1 good dpi retractable cable scroll wheel rubberized coating teflon sliders none yet, I suppose with a little more creative design the retractable cable could fit in the mouse body itself. I needed a little compact mouse I could plug into my raspberry pi as needed to configure it. This fits in my pocked and the cable does not get tangled.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarinerossi on 01/29/2013

Small and practical to use, return spring wire running fine, desining mouse very well made, lightweight and easy to carry. I found downsides to this product, all came under the expected, yet I had no problem running it is great algum.o not lock or is slow paint product very well made, apparently will not peel off in the future, I do not think I will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycblue on 01/24/2013

I've bought a few of these in the past and they are a great little mouse to carry in your bag. The quality seems decent and it works on any reasonable surface. The buttons click with good positive feel. The cord retracter is adjustable which is nice to keep it out of your way. It is quite small, which is great as a convenience feature, but makes is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarmle on 11/08/2012

It works alright, just like any more expensive store-bought mouse of similar characteristics. It is very economic too, and the surface is smooth, non-slippery and pleasant to touch. It looks a little "cheap" (just like you can see in the pictures), but.. it IS cheap. And I don't think it is really a problem as long as the design is good and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections