DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Microphone with Stand for PC/Laptop (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorangehk on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very cheap but it has great sound quality, the foam does reduce noise and the sound recorded is very clear, very suitable for online conferencing. Cons:It is not very sensitive, I need to speak very near to the microphone in order to obtain a reas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybabipang on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great price - Build is OK for the price - Good sound - Easy to use - Shipped fast - Does its job - The flexible part is really good - Nicely packaged Cons:- Build isn't top but hey it's cheap, use it with care and I think it will last for years. - I would've prefer if i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrleolito on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i got amazed by the quality of the sound i got from this mic. its simply a great mic for the price. when i saw the pictures of the mic i didnt know that you actually can adjust the mic so that it can pic up sounds from the angel you want it to, this is great when you li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrewk35 on 02/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- microphone is perfect for sue witha computer.. - clear and crisp recording - stand and flexible next work great for positioning for chatting Cons:- the fuzzy cover that is meant to prevent the hissing noise when you blow into the mic doesn't really work fant... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections