DX » Community » Reviews » Advanced Analog Shock Game Controller for Nintendo GameCube NGC and Wii
  • 5 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPortos666 on 04/06/2014

The controller is cheap, the design repeats the original controller, "Turbo" and "Slow" buttons for those who need them. The cord is extremely short, you have to sit just by the console. Both analog sticks are very loose and easy to move due to lack of resistance at all. the d-pad differs from the preview picture. I bought to of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFenrirBR on 01/17/2014

It works, and that is always a plus. It worked fine on my Wii, which is what I bought it for. It fits nicely in my hands, so the shape is fine. The cord is long enough but you may need na extension if your console is too far away. Build quality is not great. The sticks seem especially flimsy. I handle them with a lot of care to avoid breaking it. I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqwazerup on 07/30/2013

Is the same as presented, very affordable, handy, craftsmanship and materials are good for the cost, works nicely for what it's built to do. Another stunning low priced item from DX, would probably get another one soon. Practically nothing bad for the fee I paid, arrived precisely as marketed. Shipping took a bit but that is to be anticipated. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivarnyland on 05/30/2013

- This is after all a relatively cheap Gamecube controller, and basically it does what it is made to do. - The cable and wiring looks good, and there are no problems connecting the controller to both a Gamecube and a Wii. It also works perfectly fine on either console. - The cable is too short, I think I would recommend to buy an extension cable. As ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byH0bbz on 05/21/2013

Great controller, buttons work/feel like the real gamecube controller. Analog pad is a cross as opposed to the picture wich is a circle, but this is even better. Very responsive also. Short cable, about 3/4 size of the original gamecube controller cable. Also, analog is a tad faster than the original controller. Nothing serious tho. For the price, really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocasx on 04/18/2013

Easy to install and use. This controller is fully compatible with the Wii. It looks for the most part like the Nintendo brand controller. It has a turbo (key macro) button. Received in less than 30 days in Brazil. Normally I receive products from China from 60 to 90 days. Nothing I thought this was fast delivery this time. Really good controllers. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylepetit86 on 03/26/2013

The controller has a good feel, comes close to the original nintendo unit. The buttons feel a little less subtle than the original controller, the same goes for the vibrating system. It feels alright, but not original. The televisions have gotten bigger and most people want to sit a bit further away. The cable however is fairly short. Great stuff! I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphang on 01/16/2013

- It's a good product on the overrall. - The material seems to be of high quality plastic. - The L and R pressure buttons seems to work well. - The analog stick is not that precise. A little bit of movement is sufficient for the joypad to interprete as a full range movement. I'ts getting me some troubles on playing some games like "Star Wars Rogue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydimitrisgno on 12/19/2012

It is some more resistant than other 3rd brand GameCube Controllers, it has satisfactory wire length and in generally it works well! From my experience it is not as much exactly like the picture, for example the left below button is no circle but cross shaped, that effects negatively in gameplaying... I would be contented if dx could make it sure that ... Read more

Two controller types
    0 0
  • posted byJoshman337 on 10/26/2011

its a really good quality and feels very well made in my own opinion. all the buttons feel nice, and its conformable to hold the wire is a tad short, but other than that. i've yet to find any cons. slightly too awesome ps. filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections