Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidedb on 02/18/2014

The Resident Evil Light Gun Controller is a sturdy gun for the Nintendo Wii console. It is well built with precise dimensons: the standard Wii mote fits perfectly inside. It is very easy to assemble and disassemble the gun. There no vibration or noise while using the gun even with fast-paced shooting games. It feels very confortable in hand, even during ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphreakmonkey on 01/13/2014

This controller is basically identical to the original, but for a fraction of the price. Connecting the Wiimote and nunchuck controllers appears the same as with the original. The plastic might not be 100% the same as the original, but it's been a while since I held an original, so I'm not sure. If it's not 100%, then it's as near as makes no difference.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycacafea on 10/03/2013

The light gun controller for my wii was perfect. I expect something a little bigger than this, but i think the size its just ok, i have no problem with that. Its just not too tiny. I can use with no problem, i think this is a good product to purchase and i think have a good durability because this looks like a good qualiyi plastic. I have no really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypawel_niki on 09/26/2013

- Gun is made of good quality materials - Its very handy - Controller and nunchuk fits very well - Its much cheaper than ones in my country - Trigger requires adequate strength - It had some sharp edges - First time installing was tricky - there was no instruction added to package It should have better package and instrucion added I have it for 9 months ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymulesta on 08/21/2013

Well made material, good looking product. The trigger works great and supports both wii remote and nunchuck, which fits very well. The only con is the lock that holds the nunchuck is a bit tight. We have to put an extra force, at least in the firsts times, to open it. It's cost-benefit is excellent, is lightweight and in the exactly color as announced.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonhunter on 06/14/2013

Affordable. Fun to use (much better than just pointing your WiiRemote - the trigger definitely adds a shooting feeling to the game). Practical (it just feels natural) The plastic near the Nunchuk's housing is a bit cheap and hard to open. I can see it getting broken off in a few days, but that doesn't really bother me that much since it's not really ... Read more

The gun With genuine Wii controller inside
    0 0
  • posted byNickNax on 03/05/2013

These are good, they turn your wii remote into a gun so you can blast those zombies! They were rather fiddly getting the controller and nunchuck to fit in. Because they were so fiddly getting the remote and nunchuck installed I think that you do not want to keep removing them, that being said the wii remote can easily get removed but the nunchuck is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjorgecompras on 01/25/2013

- Great gun and low price,well built and designed,the wii controller fits perfectly. It took only 10 days to my house (SPAIN) since i order it was very fast. The trigger could be a little better a part from this is perfect. if you are looking for a wii gun from my point of view this is the best one. Is cheap well built and works perfecly with the controler ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIceGuitar on 11/24/2012

well built, lightweight, does shooting game much more interesting and realistic, and the nunchuck wiiremote are installed perfectly and the trigger works flawlessly, is very comfortable to use and has a very similar look to the original Could be more robust or maybe a little longer, for me I measure 1.80 meters is a bit small, but it is a matter of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfederomuy on 11/06/2012

the price is very good in comparison with other like this. the quality is good for its price. Setup is simple and fast. I have this for a long time and still works fine. This makes shotter games more fun while playing the Wii. It doesn't work for the motion plus controller so keep that in mind if you plan to use with it. I will buy another one but i ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections