DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080p Premium HDMI V1.3 Cable For PS3 (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 91 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjknox on 03/06/2014

This is a great cable at a good price. The build quality is good and solid, and the gold connectors are nice too. I've used it with consoles, LCD TVs, and PC monitors and they work well and reliably. None that I can see. The price could be slightly lower but I am definitely not complaining. Compared to stores in my area, they can be five times the price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomasmohr on 02/23/2014

This is a cable of great quality. Materials are top notch, and the price is still low. It works perfectly, and the signal gives you the absolute best picture, no matter if you are watching full HD movies or blueray discs. I expect this cable to last longer than my tv, and probably a lot longer than i need it to. The ends are covered in plastic cps when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydablaro on 01/15/2014

Nice cable. Materials seem to be quite good, great finish. I have pluged and unpluged several times over the las year and it is still working perfectly in my HD TV and PS3. - Gold plated connectors. - Cheap. - Working as expected. I haven't found any so far. It works flawlessly. It's a must. I recommend you to buy one of these cables. You will be happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympmassuca on 11/04/2013

Good cable, with contacts plated. Works fine with my notebook to a Sony TV. Arrived fast. Must have if you have a high definition TV. I did not tested with a PS3, because I don´t have one :( Came with a contact protection, very nice. The cable is not too flexible, which is in term good, for not breaking the inner wires. Bom cabo, e bastante barato.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslaptot on 09/10/2013

It looks very sturdy and reliable, and the build quality seems to be very durable as well. It transmits 1080p signal with 5.1 sound without any problem, it's easy to plug. It works just like any other $80+ HDMI cables. It transmits 1080p signal with 5.1 sound without any problem nothing to say I have used this cable to connect my home theater systems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycdjstyle on 08/02/2013

- Good price, especially compared to some models. - Does what it's expected to do. - Not only for PlayStation 3 (obviously). - Insulation and plating could be a little thicker, but so far hasn't been an issue. Some reviews have stated it could've been longer, but the size is clearly stated. If a longer one is desired, select it instead (I'm pretty sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilipjnc on 08/02/2013

- Good product quality: cable looks and feels in the hands like a premium one - Excellent image with no loss of quality: full-hd resolution - Good sound quality: transmitting to my LED TV - Good price for such a product - Fast free delivery (9 business days) - Have not noticed any cons yet (using it >1 month) - Just like the other expensive cables ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhimynameisabel on 07/10/2013

-works very well wity my sony playstation 3 and LG television -works well with my macbook computer and LG television -it is built with very good materials -it has a very good price -it is very worth-buying, because it is working for years, with great quality -it has a better picture on my tv, like the other HDMI cables -nothing if you have a playstation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexxinho on 06/10/2013

Excellent materials. Excellent quality, you can notice at a simple view that the item is going to last an eternity. It comes with both heads covered with plastic capes so it can't be damaged. I used in my PS3 and also in a DVD and a Bluray player and works excellent. None. Its an excellent item. This product should be on a Staff Picks List, Deals list ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycmdrkeen01 on 05/22/2013

I bought this to connect my laptop to my monitor, and it works just as well as any of the more expensive ones. The connectors also seem to be of quite high quality, which is good because I will be unplugging this whenever I'm using my laptop elsewhere. Even though it's advertised as a PS3 cable, it'll work fine with any HDMI device. None. This cable ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections