DX » Community » Reviews » LZQ45 Three-Dimensional Star Crystal Acrylic Balls Set - Orange (7 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Beautiful Otimo produto Excellent gift for kids Relatively small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoanaferreira on 05/11/2015

The dragon ball's are simply awesome! They are very resistant and beautifull, perfect for every dragon ball fan! Cons: The packaging... it came in a ordinary cardboard box.

Where's the dragon? Where's the dragon? Where's the dragon? Where's the dragon?

Impression:good,Otimo produto,Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byhardinpham on 03/25/2015

After more than 20 days since my order shipped, I finally received my Dragon balls. Maybe plenty of us have a same childhood which includes Dragon balls manga, so this product is a perfectly set to recall that beautiful moment. I order this for my younger brother (his birthday is 15/04/2001), I -... Read more

The dragon does not show up, despite my effort of praying in different language (Namek included) The dragon does not show up, despite my effort of praying in different language (Namek included) The dragon does not show up, despite my effort of praying in different language (Namek included)

Impression:Beautiful,Relatively small,Excellent gift for kids;

0 0 0

• posted bykerlhoado on 03/05/2015

Pros: Good price, good quality and its very simple to use it. Cons: Its a lilttle heavy but its small. But the price make it worth buying.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byalucardms on 01/15/2015

it came in a ordinary cardboard box. There is no any pictures or a sign of Dragon Ball on the box. Box dimension about 5 cm x 10 cm x 15 cm. Ball are really good but they're too small as described. You can hold four of them in one hand easily. Overall, good for the price, there are no any but box... Read more

Impression:good, small as described, I dont like box;

0 0 0

• posted byDr.MD on 10/13/2014

Pros: ótimo material, bonito. Nostalgia pura. Amigos com inveja, hehe Cons: nada. Vale muito o preço praticado

Impression:Otimo produto;

1 0 0

• posted byFinDefaulted on 05/09/2014

Look cool and pretty realistic as the stars are inside the balls and not simply painted on. They come in a protective cardboard box with some filling to protect them. Also they're cool decorations. Some little flaws in the quality can be seen, but very minimal => hard to spot if you're not The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDROMEGA on 12/17/2013

Super idée cadeau / best idee for a gift D’après les photos je ne m'attendais pas a une qualite de produit aussi Bien / no ones, im very suprised about that !!!!! Super qualite, un vrai plaisir de les avoirs enfin / Very good quality i'm so happy to havem them :) D'apres les photos je a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: