DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Flip-Open Case with Lining Stiff-Plastic Case for Samsung i908 (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalupator on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Imitation leather material, but it looks solid. - Layout and design are very good. - The inside of the cover is similar to suede and pleasant to the touch. - Suitable for ZTE Libra, if you remove the rear panel. Cons:- Poor seams. - Plastic mount very poorly and unevenl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFattyBoy on 07/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfectly fit my samsung omnia i900, with all the holes / cuttings in the right place. This product is good and doesn't look as cheap as its price, it came looking exactly as the picture that they advertise. Been using for 1 month+ now and it's still in tip to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTipi1 on 05/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fits good for my ZTE Blade (or Orange San Fransisco) Build Quality seems to be good Price/Quality rating is excelent Cheap Stiff Cons:none OtherThoughts:Even it isn't ment to be on ZTE Blade, it sits on it just fine. The hole for camera is in the right spot and the case d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySogi456 on 01/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Firstly i was impressed with the quality of this product. Price is good Materials looked superior and elegant. Perfectly fit to Omnia i900 Cons:Once arrived i didn't saw anything bad on this item. After about 2 months of gently usage (carried mostly in jacket... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjimmylr on 11/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am impressed with the quality of this product. IT is cheap but the quality or the materials is superior and elegant. If you use this kind of cellphone and you want a leather case for it. This is a must for you to buy. Good fit too. Tailored made for my phone... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykipkkpman on 03/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Holds phone securely. Edge of screen is usable without using the stylus because of the way the phone is held, unlike my other case which had a thick leather bit around the edge of the screen making it hard to use. Navigation pad can be easily used, because of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeuromuflon on 05/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is very good protection for your Samsung i900/i908. Price is very good and it has very good look. No buttons, only magnets. Buy it if you need protection for i900/i908, it is very good! Cons:- no cons - OtherThoughts:Use: Inserting phone: 1. Open plastic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections