DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Flip-Open Case with Lining Stiff-Plastic Case for Samsung i908 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalupator on 01/24/2012

- Imitation leather material, but it looks solid. - Layout and design are very good. - The inside of the cover is similar to suede and pleasant to the touch. - Suitable for ZTE Libra, if you remove the rear panel. - Poor seams. - Plastic mount very poorly and unevenly fastened. Came off immediately notifies ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFattyBoy on 07/08/2011

Perfectly fit my samsung omnia i900, with all the holes / cuttings in the right place. This product is good and doesn't look as cheap as its price, it came looking exactly as the picture that they advertise. Been using for 1 month+ now and it's still in tip top condition. No cons yet, seems like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTipi1 on 05/09/2011

Fits good for my ZTE Blade (or Orange San Fransisco) Build Quality seems to be good Price/Quality rating is excelent Cheap Stiff none Even it isn't ment to be on ZTE Blade, it sits on it just fine. The hole for camera is in the right spot and the case doesn't cover the camera. Too bad the hole for volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySogi456 on 01/16/2011

Firstly i was impressed with the quality of this product. Price is good Materials looked superior and elegant. Perfectly fit to Omnia i900 Once arrived i didn't saw anything bad on this item. After about 2 months of gently usage (carried mostly in jacket pocket) plastic part which is holding phone in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjimmylr on 11/06/2010

I am impressed with the quality of this product. IT is cheap but the quality or the materials is superior and elegant. If you use this kind of cellphone and you want a leather case for it. This is a must for you to buy. Good fit too. Tailored made for my phone. I can not see anything bad on this item.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykipkkpman on 03/17/2010

Holds phone securely. Edge of screen is usable without using the stylus because of the way the phone is held, unlike my other case which had a thick leather bit around the edge of the screen making it hard to use. Navigation pad can be easily used, because of the same reason. A bit bulky, due to the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykipkkpman on 08/14/2009

Protects the phone well Screen is fully accessable, as is the swipe pad (previous case had a leather strip across the top of the call buttons to hold the phone in but that made using the swipe pad difficult.) Dunno about the durability of the case with constant removal of the phone. A bit bulky Magnetic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuromuflon on 05/29/2009

This is very good protection for your Samsung i900/i908. Price is very good and it has very good look. No buttons, only magnets. Buy it if you need protection for i900/i908, it is very good! - no cons - Use: Inserting phone: 1. Open plastic bag with case 2. Open case 3. Catch your mobile, and insert ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections