DX » Community » Reviews » 1-to-3 Cigarette Lighter Power Spliter with USB Output (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byschuie on 06/11/2014

This is a great splitter - it works exactly as it's supposed to. The plug is angled, so you don't have a cord sticking out too far from the socket and you can tuck it away. It has a USB (500mA) socket built in, so you can charge *most* of your devices. The light on top is nice and bright - adds a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaximbo on 08/13/2013

a great thing! As the car approached! Everything works! On charging the device or browser copes with a bang! Thank you very much! no cons a great thing! As the car approached! Everything works! On charging the device or browser copes with a bang! Thank you very much! a great thing! As the car approached!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrobertas on 05/19/2010

It very good quoality splits the power: -the LED really lights; -the build quality is the greatest; -light and compact and easy to use; -always useful to have a power adapter splitter for your car. Can be so smoler. This product is difficult to find in my country. Good and well working. At this price,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDennyColt on 04/06/2010

Cheap, comes with 3 12 V sockets and 1 USB interface Build is questionable. The connector does not always make contact with the power outlet. (Maybe its my car??). But it is easily to check because of the blue led. My Phone (HTC Hero) sometimes notify that the power is not sufficient to charge the phone.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections