DX » Community » Reviews » UC28+ LED High Definition Home Mini Projector Supports HDMI Smart Cell Phone / Computer Connected
Customer’s impression:
Great! Don't expect too much
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMikepedo on 12/03/2014

Pros: Good price, lightweight, supports various input methods, works fine at night/deem lights. Cons: Too low resolution, won't be satisfied if you are picky on displays. ETC: If you just don't want to spend too much money on projectors and don't expect too much for its price, this is your item to buy.... Read more

Impression:Don't expect too much;

0 0 0

• posted byJoVeld on 11/12/2014

I love the product, the only thing what could be better is the resolution but I didn't expect it to be full HD so overall a great product! Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byXee on 06/11/2014

Really cool compact projector. Easy to use. Very cheap to buy. Lots of fun. Not the greatest video quality but definitely worth it for the price. Text can be hard to read so not great for subtitles. Not the best sound quality. Works Great with animation, unless you require subtitles. Best if you're using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahmad2005ps on 06/02/2014

A very small cool projector, it does come with a lot of specs and you can manage to use it as a prjector and as a video player itself.. it's not just a monitor, it's a USB, SD, VGA, HDMI player! I like the price too, it's very good for what you get it doesn't come with a VGA cable which would have been ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblosqui on 03/21/2014

UC28+ LED High Definition Home Mini Projector Supports HDMI Smart Cell have this pros: - very easy to use - light. - chipper than oders in the same line. - The package is good as well. - very nice design. - cheap. This mini projector is ultra portable and it is a cool way of sharing videos and photos ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricardogallatti on 12/19/2013

The projector is good, construction is OK. The pack is good and arrived without problems. Is very easy to use. My wife loved! In the darkness is very bright. During the day, needs curtains closed. HDMI, USB player works well. Sound is good! O projetor é bom, funciona bem. Chegou em São Paulo,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKylegus on 12/18/2013

It is an excellent product, well made ??with good materials and excellent finish. It looks great. Works perfect and recognize most of the files I've tried. But has a low resolution. The best way to see is using the VGA input with a PC or RCA cables. Has low resolution. While it has HDMI input, the end ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bype1oop on 12/14/2013

This is a verry good projector for this money, manny connections on this projector, you have to about 3 meter space or more to make it sharpen on the wall, in day light its not good working, but this is normal because there is a led to put the image on the wall. The fan makes a little bit noise but okay.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynightlover89 on 11/30/2013

small, light and very easy to use with several connection options so you can hook it up to most things. Excellent to take with you when travelling. unit is so light that the cables can pull on it making it hard to get pointing in the right direction. No keystone adjustment, it's factory set for pointing ... Read more

UC28+ LED High Definition UC28+ LED High Definition UC28+ LED High Definition

10 1 37

• posted byjiprudy on 11/23/2013

Nice product can view movie on wall can play all my movie type (mp4, avi, mkv) with srt subtitle Can also read text file, play music and display image Got tripod screw on bottom so you can use your existing tripod. Real Specification : Projection Distance : 1-4 meters Image Size : 20 - 60" Brightness ... Read more

sample picture on wall

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections