DX » Community » Reviews » GJ043 Trendy Style Bible Titanium Steel Couple Rings - Silver (Men 9 / Women 7 / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect Love cheaply For the price its realllly nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychechon94 on 08/21/2017

Impression:perfect,nice,Love;

very happy with product is awesome congratulation my hand is very atractive thanks you

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9068559 on 09/06/2016

Impression:perfect,nice,For the price its realllly nice;

Already got them like a year, they look great and they even look pretty expensif

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMicce1981 on 04/29/2015

Impression:Love;

I really love the rings.. really good quallity and perfect for us. I highly recomend this product

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9095844 on 04/14/2015

Impression:cheaply;

Great look, good quality, and the ring for my girlfriend did fit ok, but the ring for me was to small (I could not get it on my finger). With a saw (made for iron) I open it in the back, and then it fits me. No problem with the delivery.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byemgii on 01/02/2015

Impression:Nancy;

Very good item, i almost love it. Pretty and fancy, just love it. I think it is for a long time.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycentricnl on 11/25/2013

I got this set of couple rings for my brother and his girlfriend. They have been wearing the rings for over a week now and the rings still look the same as when they got them. I like the markings on the rings, making the ring cool enough for men yet subtle enough for women to wear. No cons What I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere