DX » Community » Reviews » AML031381 Replacement 2-Button Remote Key Case for Citroen / Peugeot - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDanielNL on 07/05/2014

The case is exactly the same shape as my original Peugeot key. I lost the the circle button on my original key. I replaced only the button side and kept the back side of the original key (which has a nice silver logo on it). The buttons feel nice, good quality. It's black, it's solid, it comes with a screw. It's cheap (I have not found it cheaper anywhere)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigjack65 on 01/27/2014

Almost the same as original, same dimensions, trasponder and radio pcb fits perfectly, buttons works flawlessy. Also the key bar seems of the same metal and ready to mill the path. Shell is made of strong charged epoxy and close very well. If you use the car a lot like me you'll surely need this precious little rescue item to replace the broken buttons ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysinosuque on 01/18/2014

Quality and exact measure for Peugeot 307. so you can combine it with any piece of your old key. Need to have a special key to open your old key but not for this one, a single screwer works fine. Cheaper than any other manufacturer You need to know that there are pieaes you nead to use from your old key so look at any youtube tutorial that shows how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJefeNegro on 12/20/2013

Perfect replacement for the original key. replaced the cover with buttons that had broken in the original with the new and everything fit perfectly. Reemplazo perfecto para la llave original. sustitui la tapa con los botones que tenia rota en la original con la nueva y todo encajo perfectamente. The texture of the plastic is not the same as the original,... Read more

Before / Antes After / Despues
    0 0
  • posted bykimkognito on 12/08/2013

Perfect key, measurements are exact and build quality is good. It even looks better than our old key. Replacement for 2-button remote key case for your original one. Price is very cheap, in Holland these cases cost about 25 euros Haven't found any con with this product. Thinking of one, it's doen not come with a logo Shipping took somewhat longer than ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections