DX » Community » Reviews » AML031381 Replacement 2-Button Remote Key Case for Citroen / Peugeot - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Perfect fit Satisfaction heel goed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanrintje on 11/25/2015

Pros: Perfect replacement housing for Peugeot car keys. I exchanged only the front (our rubber buttons had fell out) with the cover of this housing and it fit perfectly. The backside of this housing had no Peugeot logo, so I used our original with the logo. Cons: no Peugeot logo on the back, but... Read more

Impression:Very good,Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted byching1991 on 10/15/2015

past precies op de oude! echt top!

Impression:heel goed;

0 0 0

• posted bymarkpaiv on 05/09/2015

Good product. Like descrition. Boa qualidade/preço. Condiz com o que é descrito. Compatível.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byxnkhdst on 05/06/2015

remplace parfaitement le boitier de clé d'une peugeot. Par contre il ne faut pas oublier le transpondeur dans la clé d'origine sinon la voiture ne demarrera pas.

0 0 0

• posted byAlexSteffen on 04/21/2015

Great Quality, delivery ok, Everything right!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytrombita on 03/18/2015

No any problem with it. Very ok, nice, working as designed. Very ok, I would buy again. Easy to install the interior, perfectly match with the original. maybe better (!) quatly than the original! hard to write 100 letters about this product.

0 0 0

• posted byjjose on 02/07/2015

Buen precio fácil uso lo que necesitaba Good price, good make. Use correct

0 0 0

• posted by8961395 on 01/05/2015

Avaimen kuoret sopivat täydellisesti vanhaan avaimeen

0 0 1

• posted bypalominojr on 12/02/2014

Pros: It´s the perfect solution to fix your broken keys. The match is perfect for a C3 key Cons: None

Impression:Very good,excellent;

1 0 1

• posted byakikisi on 11/14/2014

I bought this key to his uncle after I myself ordered the DX key for himself. I was with him and satisfied with the price. This key is fully compatible with the Peugeot 307 is well treated and therefore exactly the same. The only defect is and that it does not have the logo on the back of the car... Read more

Key Peugeot 307 Key Peugeot 307 Key Peugeot 307

0 0 2

DX Everywhere