DX » Community » Reviews » AML031381 Replacement 2-Button Remote Key Case for Citroen / Peugeot - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Perfect fit Satisfaction Just like the original!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjose on 02/07/2015

Buen precio fácil uso lo que necesitaba Good price, good make. Use correct

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by8961395 on 01/05/2015

Avaimen kuoret sopivat täydellisesti vanhaan avaimeen

Impression:Tyytyväisyys;

0 0 1

• posted bypalominojr on 12/02/2014

Pros: It´s the perfect solution to fix your broken keys. The match is perfect for a C3 key Cons: None

Impression:Very good,excellent;

1 0 1

• posted byakikisi on 11/14/2014

I bought this key to his uncle after I myself ordered the DX key for himself. I was with him and satisfied with the price. This key is fully compatible with the Peugeot 307 is well treated and therefore exactly the same. The only defect is and that it does not have the logo on the back of the car... Read more

Key Peugeot 307 Key Peugeot 307 Key Peugeot 307

Impression:Satisfaction;

0 0 2

• posted bymalopro on 11/04/2014

The original key case of my Citroen C3 was in very bad shape (missing open button) The replacement at Citroen dealers on my country cost US$ 120 I get this one and everything was perfect I simply open the old one remove the circuit and the inmovilizer chip ... puth both of them on the new case :... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 1

• posted byJuanMaDC on 08/21/2014

The official workshop require € 100 to renew the key. A real steal. On an adjusted amount of new key can have only substituting plastic parts. The official workshop require € 100 to renew the key. A real steal. On an adjusted amount of new key can have only substituting plastic parts. The require... Read more

Also for Toyota Aygo

Impression:Excelente solución;

0 0 0

• posted bylarsn88 on 08/21/2014

Perfect fit

Impression:Perfect fit;

0 0 0

• posted byPugZ78 on 08/05/2014

Pros: It looks exactly the same as the original. Actually (when comparing the original with this article from DX) the inside is exactly the same (the name "Valeo" and other manufacturing marks). I could even see the Peugeot Lion Logo imprint on the inside (even that there is no logo on the of the... Read more

Impression:Just like the original!;

0 0 0

• posted byrichardboesch on 07/11/2014

The case of this is exactly the same as the original to the point that the side with the buttons (which is what breaks) fits perfectly onto the old key. This saves getting the key blade cut which is quite expensive. Older models have a different key blade, this is for newer models. You can still... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielNL on 07/05/2014

The case is exactly the same shape as my original Peugeot key. I lost the the circle button on my original key. I replaced only the button side and kept the back side of the original key (which has a nice silver logo on it). The buttons feel nice, good quality. It's black, it's solid, it comes a... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections