DX » Community » Reviews » 3 Section Folding Protective PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 7 II - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byexofes on 05/30/2014

-Its smart cover functionality -Build quality: very neat materials -Fit: well-placed cutouts -Size/weight: very lightweight, doesn't add much thickness to the whole -Protective (in contrast to, for example, the iPads smart cover) Cover does not entirely snap to the screen (as mentioned earlier). But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrckyu on 01/25/2014

The Nexus 7 2013 snaps right into the back cover which have perfect cutouts for ports, speakers and buttons. Magnets locks the front cover in place to the back cover. Also has a magnet lock for your screen so it screen turns off when you put the cover over and unlocks when you take it off. Front cover ... Read more

Frontside Backside Landscape Front cover flex at early stage Front cover flex pressed down

0 0 1

• posted bymozojojo on 01/18/2014

Easy to fit a Nexus 7 in it. Auto screen option works, magnets on the side are strong enough to keep the case closed. The padding is nice and helps keep the table flush inside the case, especially on the back. The case is slim compared to others i tried, although the tablet's size with this is about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTonvr on 12/24/2013

This case works brilliantly if you are looking for a small and thin case that is still protecting your screen and back. The hard plastic back is thin but sturdy, it fits the Nexus snugly and leaves all the required openings for charging, headset, buttons and speakers. The cover folds nicely in 3 pieces,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitan1409 on 12/07/2013

great fit, low profile, very good protection, professional look, excellent quality, cheap price, snug fit Smart cover opening does not work for me. I was afraid that it would bulk up my Nexus 7 FHD, but it is such great fit, so my tablet still fits in my jacket pocket. Small concern that the metal clasp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxonemark on 11/18/2013

Great fit. Snaps onto my new Nexus 7 2013 model very securely. It also has the built-in sleep/wake function when you close the cover flap which even a lot of pricier models don't have. Also, it's super-slim so it still fits into the back pocket of a pair of jeans or into a inside coat pocket. Absolutely ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections