DX » Community » Reviews » 3 Section Folding Protective PU Leather Case for Google Nexus 7 II - Black
Customer’s impression:
functional elegant valuable Excellent case Nice case with cons
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlyssonMGV on 04/15/2015

Muito bonito e bem armazenado. Tirando a demora na entrega recomendo muito o item que nao irá se arrepender.

encaixe perfeito encaixe perfeito

Impression:elegant;

0 0 0

• posted byJoeyKeys on 04/01/2015

Fits with Nexus 7 II (2013 edition) perfectly, very elegant and functional case. Magnetic cover and smart wake up material is very convinient, no need to use power (wake up) button all the time. Screen turns off automatically when you close it and on when you open it. The case is thin not adding... Read more

Impression:functional,elegant;

0 0 0

• posted byRaddeg on 02/08/2015

Nice case for Nexus 7, doesn't look cheap and my girlfriend loves it. The black leather makes it actually look more expensive than it really is. In "tent" mode the tablet is not very stable, good for watching movies or taping menus, but not for writing (I have Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet with original... Read more

Impression:functional,elegant,valuable;

0 0 0

• posted byFakisso on 01/27/2015

Pros: fits perfectly with the Nexus 7 II, Very thin and very strong, my tab falls twice with just some very little damage, very classy, seems like leather, has maghet so it can stand, Cons: no cons on my eyes Go get it, Its "THE" case for Nexus 7 II

Impression:Excellent case ;

0 0 0

• posted bypaulimfavarato on 12/15/2014

Pros: fits correctly on the tablet. protect the entire body, back. expose sound and usb port. Have magnetic cover with nice texture. Android sleeps when closed. Cons. Poor quality, one of 2 magnets pulled off in 3 day of use and broke the support.

The magnets pulls off and broke supports.

Impression:Nice case with cons;

0 0 0

• posted byCarlosUnchained on 11/27/2014

I tought it could be a bit gross for the nexus, but it isn't really. The auto lock-unlock is a great feature which you can have with this smart case.

Impression:So slim!;

0 0 0

• posted byjeek101 on 11/06/2014

pro's excellent case, fits really well and stays very well in place. Easy to use as a stand. Screen turns of when you close it and it turns on when opening. con's the soft inside that you hold when using the tablet in your hands can absorb some dirt that does not clean easy.

Impression:Excellent case ;

0 0 0

• posted byexofes on 05/30/2014

-Its smart cover functionality -Build quality: very neat materials -Fit: well-placed cutouts -Size/weight: very lightweight, doesn't add much thickness to the whole -Protective (in contrast to, for example, the iPads smart cover) Cover does not entirely snap to the screen (as mentioned earlier).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrckyu on 01/25/2014

The Nexus 7 2013 snaps right into the back cover which have perfect cutouts for ports, speakers and buttons. Magnets locks the front cover in place to the back cover. Also has a magnet lock for your screen so it screen turns off when you put the cover over and unlocks when you take it off. Front... Read more

Frontside Backside Landscape Front cover flex at early stage Front cover flex pressed down

0 0 1

• posted bymozojojo on 01/18/2014

Easy to fit a Nexus 7 in it. Auto screen option works, magnets on the side are strong enough to keep the case closed. The padding is nice and helps keep the table flush inside the case, especially on the back. The case is slim compared to others i tried, although the tablet's size with this is cm... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere