DX » Community » Reviews » RIIRT-MWK01(X1) Mini Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Combo + Touch pad with Smart Android OS - Black
Customer’s impression:
Useful Quality Cheap Good quality Disappointed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydtgs on 07/24/2016

Produto muito bom de ótima qualidade e excelente custo beneficio

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byd4rKo on 01/24/2016

It seems to be the best option among all the available wifi keyboards. The size is just the right one to comfortably use it with two hands. Not sure it is big enough to use as a joypad and play games but it may even be so.

Impression:light,Useful,High-quality;

4 0 0

I can't find any down on that item. It has everything you need to remotely control the computer / smart TV. The fabrics seem of good quality, much better than you would expect from those cheap gadgets.

Impression:light,Useful,Quality;

0 0 0

Best option to use when using the laptop connected to the TV or a projector. Pros: it is very light and small but easy to handle, at the same time; just the right size. Internal battery which u can charge via USB with enough autonomy. The touchpad is precise and the wifi connection also doesn't a... Read more

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

Pros: it is very light and small but easy to handle, at the same time; just the right size. Internal battery which u can charge via USB with enough autonomy. The touchpad is precise and the wifi connection also doesn't seem to fail. Cons: it is the american keyboard so you will need either to set... Read more

Impression:Good quality,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySumanzu on 12/27/2015

Pros: Can be used on all OS Con: Not so handy to with operate with only tumbs

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bymdobrev on 10/01/2015

Pros: Lightweight and handy. Good range. Cons: None Product even exceeded my expectations.

0 0 0

• posted byReflectingLight on 09/18/2015

Pros: complete functionality, nice and small, quick connection, fast operation, handy receiver Cons: Mouse movement sometimes erratic, not sure how to calibrate Thoughts: It took me a while to discover where the receiver was hidden. It was not in the package, but in the keyboard itself. Otherwise... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycnbtpl on 07/27/2015

Pros: Keyboard works well, keys are comfortable. Connecting it to pc is super easy. Battery life is good. Cons: range is little to small for my taste. Touch pad is not very responsive. All in all, keyboard is good quality for its price - I got everything I expected of it.

0 0 0

• posted byspartans94 on 12/09/2014

Cons: Unlike the unit shown in the overview of this item, the Rii mini X1 that I received does not have a laser pointer and does not have back lit keys. Key layout is like the photos in the listing, not like the overview diagrams. I was under the impression that I would be receiving a controller... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere