DX » Community » Reviews » RII MINI X1 Mini Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Combo + Touch pad with Smart Android OS - Black
Customer’s impression:
Nenhum Disappointed Very Good! Fantastic tiny
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspartans94 on 12/09/2014

Cons: Unlike the unit shown in the overview of this item, the Rii mini X1 that I received does not have a laser pointer and does not have back lit keys. Key layout is like the photos in the listing, not like the overview diagrams. I was under the impression that I would be receiving a controller that ... Read more

Impression:Disappointed ;

0 0 0

• posted bymarciofao on 11/30/2014

Pros: No need to replace batteries, easy to recharge, smooth buttons, the touchpad have the same functions of the standard laptops touchpad, very small. Cons: No srcooling function on touchpad, the receiver storage built in the device is kinda strange. When I received I scared because the touchpad was ... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byrubenluger on 11/29/2014

Plugged this right into my Ubuntu XBMC and it worked perfectly out of the box! I have been using it for two months now without even having to charge the battery. I'm more than impressed with this one!! Read more

Impression:Fantastic,tiny;

0 0 0

• posted byTivl82 on 11/21/2014

I've ordered this keyboard to control a media center plugged in on my tv. So avoid plugging in a mouse and keyboard. Also because both drain too much power from the Raspberry Pi. This remote is pefect. Pro: * It is light * Has a sturdy quality build * Is rechargable * Very competitive price * Works well ... Read more

Impression:compact solid comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byeacg91 on 11/11/2014

Este producto es pequeño, portatil y recargable. Sin embargo, no cumple con el backlight que promete, no lo tiene. Read more

no cumple lo prometido

Impression:no cumple lo prometido,no es tan comodo como otros modelos,touchpad muy sensible;

0 0 0

• posted byGaabryelTM on 11/10/2014

Pro: it is very easy to use. It works very good and not a single break. I use it for my raspberry pi B+ connected at my TV. Now I sit in my bed and use this keyboard to change my channels. Cons: no Read more

Impression:All good;

0 0 0

• posted byEdugamer03 on 10/09/2014

Prós: facil de usar, era o q eu tava precisando, mas chegou direitinho. contras: somente demorou para chegar. Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted byrearwindow on 05/07/2014

Works perfectly. Very good when connecting your pc to a tv or using a android gadget. Feels solid and well built. Have used it for some hours and had no need to charge it so far. Haven't had problems with its range. Includes a mini usb cable for charging. None so far. The charging cable is rather short,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMadenice on 12/16/2013

Worked directly after charging. Using this for my mediacenter, I used a wireless mouse and a screen keyboard first, and those are not couch-handy items. So this Mouse&Keyboard combo works perfectly. Touchpad seems a bit more sensitive when just turned on. But after a few seconds you'll adjust/it'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections