DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Lovers keychains (Arrow Across the Heart / 2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilverhawk999 on 12/15/2013

The look is great! It surprised me that the 2 halves of heart have magnets so they stick to to each other - very nice effect. Magnets also seems to be fairly strong when considered their small size.. No cons. So far so good. Hopefully the key chain will hold on for a while. I am a little concerned about the quality but otherwise great. In Germany, similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhpinholato on 05/16/2013

Durable material, apparently quality. The matte color is very pretty and does not scratch or damage easily. I'm using almost a month ago along with my keys and so far not traced. The magnets used in the product work well and impress all who know the keychain. Nothing! Really I am very satisfied with the product and found nothing that I desapontasse.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygojushihodai on 04/17/2013

Good stuff, he arrived on time and without any defect. Although the box is fragile, being plastic, arrived intact, there was no damage to the box ... The finish could be better; adesejar leaves a little but nothing that makes a bad investment .... I found it very beautiful and my girlfriend loved it. Found the fluffy desine the chaverio, mainly because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvize on 03/15/2013

Very nice!!! It works with magnets between the pieces and it work very well. They fit perfectly!! Looks very good in reality! Metal links looks pretty weak in chain but they havent broke yet. Works still fine. Very nice present for your partner or some other couple. I sticked my piece hanging from my car keys and my girlfriend did same to her piece.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexxandar on 01/24/2013

It looks cute, the build quality is fair. If you draw them close to each other they will connect exactly as they should. On one of them a magnet is a bit sticking out, maybe a millimeter or two, so when connected there is little space between them. Circles used for attaching the keys are bit bigger than needed. It doesn't fit in Kinder Surprise capsule,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byk0va177 on 01/12/2013

Great gift, for girlfriend. It wont help you win shes hart but most certenly it would help you, especially if you give it from bottom of your hart. I m plesntly suprised with build quality it is a loot stronger thet i expected it to be. If you break up wit girlfriend you probobly have only one half of keychain, but this is not con :D Great gift, i think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMifito on 12/31/2012

beautiful, small, handy and affordable gift for your loved ones. key chain with two halves like you love to be collected with a magnet. imitation silver with a beautiful landscape of a heart pierced by an arrow. if you have a girlfriend and you're wondering what to surprise her, that's your decision. but worth the price. get her key chain and a gift ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVasaX on 09/13/2012

Looks nice. Quality is good, very good if you consider the price. Magnetic attach hold well. the keyring is great. Well, none I can rationally figure out. It's just keychain acessory, quality is good and it looks like on product photos here. I bought this one for my girlfriend, she was rad about it, its great, but after all we are not wearing it. She ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrl on 06/07/2012

+Very nice and romantic keychain +When i gave one part of this to my girlfriend, we had our first sex +Strong magnets -I think, it's not the problem of keychain, but we broke up with that girl in a week after the present, and now I have only one part of keychain -Have to place magnets dot-in-dot, very precise Recommend you to buy more than one item ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlsuAfanaseva on 04/17/2012

- Keychains are good. - Met perfectly. - The magnetic chucks. - 2 rings, separate for each. - picture and the text on the keychains stamped very well. - very sweet and naive. - the surface of keychains is not smooth, contains small blotches, which does not look very nice. - It seems that they are not perfect. A good gift for St. Valentine's day or on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections