DX » Community » Reviews » Data/Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Kit + SIM Card Tray Extraction for Iphone 3g/3GS
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 22% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byulymay on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it is a very good product because it help you to keep clean the charging and 3.5 jack of my iphone and the price is very good i don't find these kind of product near of me Cons:maybe the only problem that could be with this product is that it is very small and y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerc91 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product perfect to protect your iphone, ipod, ipad. you can use this item on apple mobile device with 30 pin connection port. it's a perfect gift for a new apple device user, evrey new user want to protect the device. Cons:only one cons, it's to easy to l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgnyberg on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this to protect the ports on my IPhone. It works very good. and does what it is designed to do. I would recommend this for any IPhone/Ipad user. The SIM card removal tool works well too. And it stores in the earphone jack, so it is difficult to lose. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybubbadreier on 06/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best thing about this product is if you work some place that is dusty (or moist for that matter) it keeps the internal components clean and dry. I love feel of the rubber as well. Cons:The pieces are very easy to misplace, I bought 2 of the sets and I have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynsmarr on 02/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i've purchased these for an phone4 and 3gs and work great. keep dust out well and even clean out ports when you pull them out. they are very easy to clean and keep your phone clean Cons:they are very easy to lose. especially the usb port one. its a bit hard to take the ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybotsos on 08/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Hey, I just received the items. I installed them in my iPhon 3G and they fit perfectly. They fit tide and there is no way to fall. Cons:There is only one con - the SIM card pin is just a milimeter bigger than needed - the top is little bit bigger. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandorasBoxx on 02/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So it gets the job done. i own an iphone 3g, this does not let dust go into the data jack. it even cleans the dust already inside. the dust sticks on the silicone, so yeah it protects your investment. as for the head phone jack... Cons:... since the plug is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydragynx on 02/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Only pro is that the sim removal piece works. Cons:They do not fit correctly and you will loose them. So the value is NILL, zero, not much, nada, probably not worth it. OtherThoughts:If you want to buy something and loose it, this is the little bits for you. You... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoganWolvie on 02/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made from soft silicon rubber, is good to not scratch or damage the contacts or the phone. A good idea to keep out dust. Cons:When used on the iPhone 3GS (i don't know on 3G), the part of the earphone is very small and can get stuck easily, needing some tool for remove it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections