DX » Community » Reviews » PEPK Water-resistant Aluminum Alloy Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarkdegekste on 03/06/2014

Aluminium frame seems to be quite strong, rerally well designed. Silicone inner frame fits exactly in the original Samsung S4. Buttons works fine, sound, lock, home, etc. No problems with proximity sensor and the rest of the sensor in the phone. Microphone and speaker with anti-dust membrane. DX promised that it was tempered glass, but the package doesn'... Read more

PEPK shockproof case
    3 0
  • posted bynovak047 on 02/04/2014

Phone look's great in it , great fill when you are holding the phone , easy to install , easy to use, level of protection is great. Used it under water, and it was great, pictures under water really good. For users with small hand phone becomes to big. Not for office use. Great product!! Great price!! Recommendation to all users with extreme way of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfarrukete on 01/15/2014

Aluminium frame seems to be quite strong, rerally well designed. Silicone inner frame fits exactly in the original Samsung S4. Buttons works fine, sound, lock, home, etc. No problems with proximity sensor and the rest of the sensor in the phone. Microphone and speaker with anti-dust membrane. This ites announces a glass tempered cover for the touchscreen ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byheadache298 on 01/06/2014

build like a tank. build to last. water resistant shock proof its awesome! when using this casing, its quite hard to press the back button. as i had to press it several times, with alot of force. heavy and bulky when pun in the pocket. Brought the phone with casing to the beach and i accidently dropped my phone in sea water. quickly picked it up and ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bydarrylzero79 on 01/05/2014

Strong attractive did I mention strong? good screen protection I dislike how the gorilla glass protector bubbles near the edges. The back button can be difficult to click on some occasions. I CANNOT use the qi charger I also ordered. the case is literally just thick enough that its outside the ranch. if I put it on the charging pad an press down, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsmality on 12/07/2013

I can't imagine a better case to protect my fancy new phone. - Touch functionality is 100% perfect. - Physical buttons are easily pressed. - Looks bad-ass. - Packaging is retail store quality and in English. - Build quality is top-notch. - Super hard to fit micro USB cords to charge it and even harder to find a 3.5mm audio cord that fits. - Makes it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections