DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Nokia N95 Stereo Headset with Microphone and Volume Control
  • 5 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysw5guilherme on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, works really good and you can use a high end headphone of your choice. Cons:Cable is really long, the original earbud is short to compensate. The original earbud is very cheap, and sounds really bad, but you can replace it. Wiring is resistant, but the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfaguncaz on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got one ny my Nokia N95 that I used for long time. This is the second I bougth because i know how it is good. Apart from the sound quality that is just very good for both microphone and speakers, there are things that are not easy to find in other product su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoniejj on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great headset and volumecontrol with microphone! works with nokia n95 works with nokia N96 Works with nokia n95 8GB Works with the expressmusic nokia. simply it works on all the nokia's !! Cons:The headset is of course made of the worst quality ever. there is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylightmac2 on 09/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well on my nokia 5530. It was recognized by the mobile instantly, in other words, it is really genuine. All the buttons works. The button "Call" doesn't starts a call but answers the call and hang up it. It have a hold switch, so you don't press som... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygmen on 05/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I needed a replacement for the standard WH-102 (HS-125) headphone with only one button (to pick up the phone). In our local stores they asked around €20. This version is around 1/4th of the price and has more functionality: next, previous song, pause, stop and volume cont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBONGITO on 03/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is very good. The design is perfect. Like original Nokia Earphones. I use this product with my Nokia 5800. The earphone Work perfectly and control is easy of use. The price is good, not very cheep but tolerably. Cons:The sound of this earphone is not enough... Read more

package package package
    0 0
  • posted byMunizig on 01/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great phone, no difference to the headset original Nokia 5800. Stereo sound quality, controls all the same. Cons:I already bought about 10 units. But in the last order of 5, 4 came without foam and poor finishing. Some of the buttons did not work because it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorondanga on 12/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Iguales a los originales (no estoy seguro si eran originales por el empaque en el que vinieron) funcionan perfecto me ahorre como 150$, Cons:vinieron sueltos adentro del paquete del envío, sin ningun tipo de envoltorio o proteccion, si los queres para vender, van a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJiikax on 10/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product works just perfectly with my Nokia C6. Build quality is good and I believe that this really is genuine Nokia-product. This is much more cheaper here in DX than any other shops. Cons:No cons, just perfect product. I personally like much more in-ear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarbas58 on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:His price very favourable, onto an appearance appears good. The original one, which I got, got ruined under three months, i hope so this lasts until it at least. The function buttons work magnificently, the sound beautiful clear one. Cons:Onto equal one I did no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections