DX » Community » Reviews » Internal Aluminum HDD Holder for PS3 CECH-4000 / PS3 CECH-4012 - Silver
Customer’s impression:
good nice Quality Perfecto Very nice
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10anton10 on 10/13/2015

Es perfecto y de buena calidad, encaja perfectamente y no me ha dado ningun problema, muy barato y muy recomendable.

0 0 0

• posted byMagicMindPS on 08/31/2015

This product is very good and useful, especially for ps3 12GB without the hdd case.

0 0 0

• posted byMrMelkix on 04/20/2015

excelente producto, es facil de usar y cumple su objetivo al maximo, ademas el precio es increible. Excellent product, it is easy to use and fulfills his aim to the maximum, in addition the price is awesome.

0 0 0

• posted bysaintxp on 03/30/2015

Excelente compra, pude instalar un disco duro de laptop en mi ps3, incluye hules que amortiguan y todos los tornillos necesarios

Impression:Perfecto,Justo lo ofrecido;

0 0 0

• posted byMrAndres on 03/09/2015

Pro: 4 times cheaper than original. fit perfect on PS3 system. Pro: 4 veces mas barato que la pieza original. encaja perfecto en la PS3 con: instructions in french. it would be great that be in english (I don´t need the instructions anyway) the the upper screw (which engages the case to the PS3)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheaob on 02/04/2015

Some of my friends use card board to fix their harddrives in the PS. But I highly recommend using this piece of metal. The original one is at leasy 5 times pricy. This is very close to the original product quality.

0 0 0

• posted bydertrance on 01/01/2015

It has a great quality, fits perfect into my PS3 HDD bay. Comes with all screws to hold the HDD in place and has rubber pads to avoid vibrations. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

0 0 0

• posted byblaircaines on 08/20/2014

fits good in the machine . the hard drive very well. well packed . the delivery of this package was not on time ... and it took over a 2 months.

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybilldag on 05/26/2014

Looks and fits just like OEM version. Half the price of OEM. None. It does the job perfectly at a very attractive price. Well made with good quality hardware. Installation was a snap. Enables upgrading cheapest PS3 to more expensive version at low cost. After-market hard drives are available at a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOtonioBruno on 04/22/2014

- Pretty easy to install, shouldn't take more than 3 minutes. - Material quality is pretty good. - Excellent price. - Came in well protected box and inside a plastic bag. Screws were also pretty well protected in a small ziplock bag. - Fits ps3 super slims model perfectly. - Quite good color are... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere