DX » Community » Reviews » Internal Aluminum HDD Holder for PS3 CECH-4000 / PS3 CECH-4012 - Silver
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by billdag on 05/26/2014

Pros: Looks and fits just like OEM version. Half the price of OEM. Cons: None. It does the job perfectly at a very attractive price. OtherThoughts: Well made with good quality hardware. Installation was a snap. Enables upgrading cheapest PS3 to more expensive version at low cost. After-market hard drives are available at very low prices if you... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by OtonioBruno on 04/22/2014

Pros: - Pretty easy to install, shouldn't take more than 3 minutes. - Material quality is pretty good. - Excellent price. - Came in well protected box and inside a plastic bag. Screws were also pretty well protected in a small ziplock bag. - Fits ps3 super slims model perfectly. - Quite good color scheme. - Screws are also of good quality. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted by AndFalcon on 04/01/2014

Pros: Product with good quality and low price. It was what I expected for my needs and was delivered with all the pieces in place. I looked elsewhere that product but nowhere had a price and delivery as fast, I highly recommend the purchase. Good quality and sturdy. Fits perfectly on the ps3 and does everything it proposes. Cons: I have nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MrFabry on 02/04/2014

Pros: Looks and feels like the original one. 4 HDD screws and 1 for fix the holder. Some rubber for vibrations. Just a little reading the instruction sheet, or some youtube videos to do the work. Cons: Little problems, maybe due the "big" size my HD. I changed 4 HDD screws with something smaller (3MA). A little use of screwdriver to f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by BrunoPortela on 01/20/2014

Pros: - There is no difference from the original one - It came with the 5 screws (4 for the disk e 1 to fix the thing on the PS3) - Came well protected in a bag - Cheap - It have rubbers on the botton to prevent vibrations Cons: - The box is a generic one, but it doesn't matter, because i'm not going to use the box OtherThoughts: None so far Bo... Read more

7 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections