DX » Community » Reviews » Internal Aluminum HDD Holder for PS3 CECH-4000 / PS3 CECH-4012 - Silver
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybilldag on 05/26/2014

Looks and fits just like OEM version. Half the price of OEM. None. It does the job perfectly at a very attractive price. Well made with good quality hardware. Installation was a snap. Enables upgrading cheapest PS3 to more expensive version at low cost. After-market hard drives are available at very low prices if you don't have a 2.5" drive kicking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOtonioBruno on 04/22/2014

- Pretty easy to install, shouldn't take more than 3 minutes. - Material quality is pretty good. - Excellent price. - Came in well protected box and inside a plastic bag. Screws were also pretty well protected in a small ziplock bag. - Fits ps3 super slims model perfectly. - Quite good color scheme. - Screws are also of good quality. None. It's pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndFalcon on 04/01/2014

Product with good quality and low price. It was what I expected for my needs and was delivered with all the pieces in place. I looked elsewhere that product but nowhere had a price and delivery as fast, I highly recommend the purchase. Good quality and sturdy. Fits perfectly on the ps3 and does everything it proposes. I have nothing to say against the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkYou on 03/25/2014

Es estupenda no se diferencia en nada de la original de Ps3, encaja perfectamente con los HDD de 2,5 pulgadas y en la ps3 también encaja a la perfección. Ademas incluye todos los tornillos que necesitas. Es perfecta para aumentar la memoria de tu ps3. La caja donde la envian es una caja normal pero eso no importa porque la caja no se usa para ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngeltazma on 03/13/2014

La verdad es que me sorprendio ya que me ha funcionado mejor que el original, ya que con el original tienes que andar moviendo el dico para poderlo encajar y este fue montarlo y entro a la primera, hasta lo saque varias veces para comprobar que estaba bien encajado en la ps3. Viene con los 5 tornillos para sujetarlo correctamente, tanto el disco como ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysotasieni on 02/19/2014

- Fits smoothly in to the console without any hassle - Matches the quality of the original - Mine came with the required screws to attach the hard drive - None can be found with this product - My friend reported that his version came without the required screws Saving you 2/3 of the price of the original one, you can't go wrong with this one. As mentioned,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrFabry on 02/04/2014

Looks and feels like the original one. 4 HDD screws and 1 for fix the holder. Some rubber for vibrations. Just a little reading the instruction sheet, or some youtube videos to do the work. Little problems, maybe due the "big" size my HD. I changed 4 HDD screws with something smaller (3MA). A little use of screwdriver to force somewhere. Done.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoPortela on 01/20/2014

- There is no difference from the original one - It came with the 5 screws (4 for the disk e 1 to fix the thing on the PS3) - Came well protected in a bag - Cheap - It have rubbers on the botton to prevent vibrations - The box is a generic one, but it doesn't matter, because i'm not going to use the box None so far If you need a holder for your 12GB ... Read more

7 2
  • posted byaakseli on 12/11/2013

Good quality PS3 hard disk drive mounting bracket for half the price of Sony's genuine one. Works great with PS3 Super Slim model. It comes with all screws needed and a clear instructions including English, so it's very easy to install. Doesn't include a screwdriver, so you're going to need a small Phillips screwdriver to install your HDD into the bracket.... Read more

Internal Aluminum HDD Holder for PS3 CECH-4000
    0 0
  • posted byglanglois on 12/01/2013

Well, its sounds pretty ok for me. I've been using with an PS3 Slim with a samsung 500 gb drive and it fit like charm and its working so far. It hes a rubber protection for screws like original also. No cons. Package is just a plastic bag, but its enough for this product. No other toughts. I've seen the original just by photos but it seems pretty similar ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections